~Do You Remember Your First Time??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Yes, your first time for having sex??
Some people I know, can remember every last little detail, but I can't :lol:
So, do you remember the age you were and who you were with??
Anything more, such as the location and how awkward was it?? :tongue:
Since I get razzed for not answering right away, I'll go ahead with my answer...I was 15, he was 30, nuff said.

Since I get razzed for not answering right away, I'll go ahead with my answer...I was 15, he was 30, nuff said.

Yes
Yes
Yup

Oh you want details? :lol:

I was at the herring run the back seat of her paren't bronco....i was technically a minor and she was technically an adult (17/18) :).

It was gruesome. Was with a HS teacher (she wasn't my teacher) I felt so violated (nah).

I was 17 and had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

Yes, two days before my sixteenth birthday. in my bedroom. With a girl I had dated for a few months the previous summer but she moved away. She was also friends with my sister and she came up to visit and stayed with us. we were hanging out in my room, talking, laying next to each other on the bed and it just happened.

I don't think it was awkward. neither of us had a clue what we were doing. so yes, there were a lot of nerves involved but it was still really good I thought.

So I see your first time was with a democratic congressman :lol:

I love ya Dabs, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too personal.
Have fun with the thread. I'll just watch.

Didn't you ask this question already? O,O..

Buut.. I was 16, she was 15. It was with my girlfriend of 8 months; we're still dating :). Was the first time for the both of us.. So we had no idea what we were doing.. but it was a great first time! :thup:.

Yeah, I think you are right. She asked this question once before.

Dabs...get with the program, missy. :lol:

I even remember the date: March 23, 1985.

High school sweetheart, planned to get married (he said) after graduation. He turned 18 on his next birthday, and his dad and stepmom sent him home to Ohio to live with his mom. A month later, he dumped me over the phone for a girl he met right after he arrived. In retrospect, he should have had me ship him all the stuff he left with me BEFORE he told me about her. I had the mother of all yard sales, and sold his first-edition, collector's-item Dungeons and Dragons books for a quarter apiece.

Every gamer I've ever told that story to winces at this point as though watching me kick another guy in the balls.

Sex is a vast spectrum of experiences. First sexually motivated experiences came upon me through the curiosity of several neighborhood girls. I was eight when the Lafferty sisters wanted to play "doctor" and "being married" up in the spare bedroom over their garage. I barely knew them. They asked me if I would "play" with them and it turned into them wanting me to get naked with them in a makeshift bed ...nothing happened really...we just kinda touched and squirmed around. It happened twice. I thought they were strange and obsessed. Shortly after that my next door house was a rental and the visiting cousin of the next door neighbor girl invited me over for sex. She was very blunt about it. She was about eleven. We got naked and touched each other but it didn't go much further than that. What I got out of those experiences was that girls were far more interested in sexual experimentation than I was at that age. I started to get that I was a lot cuter than most other guys. I didn't really start getting interested in girls until I was about 13 up on Orcas island. More of the same...I got many offers to have sex and still didn't consummate the deed until I was 16. By then I had moved offthe Island and lived in Seattle. I was attracted to girls but thought they were all fucking crazy.

First? She was a blind date. It was arranged by my room mate( I had my own apartment at 16) as well as a home with my dad and stayed with my grand parents also. I had a job as a box boy and assistant produce guy at the Lake Forest Park Albertsons. My roomy was 22 and was the produce manager at the grocery store. We shared the two bedroom apartment. Him as his residence..me as a party pad. I used that connection to provide alcohol to my friends. That's why the chicks came over..to drink...we got drunk and one of the girls dragged me off to my bedroom and we kissed for what seemed like hours and she kept my hands on her tits and pussy until she was real juicy. I was already lying on top of her and just slid in. It was over rather quickly. I don't think I lasted more than a minute. I can't remember her name. She was very pretty ...kinda thin..She smelled and tasted good..But.. It was meaningless..we were drunk. I remember it felt real good but there was no attachment. I saw her a few times ...driving around and at different places but we didn't even talk. I had REAL girlfriends I was having sex with by then and I didn't have anything to talk to her about. Every time I saw her I was with a girl and she probably didn't want to just come up and say.."Hey? Remember me?...I'm the girl that dragged you into a bedroom and we got drunk and kissed all night and then fucked!"

Oh, I forgot to mention. You think sex ed is bad NOW. He actually thought that reproduction worked the same for women as it does for men, ie. orgasm produces the egg the same way it provides the sperm. So basically, he thought that if a woman didn't have an orgasm, she couldn't get pregnant. You can just IMAGINE what a great lover that made him before I cleared him up on the facts! A virgin should NOT be having to give sexual instructions.

Yep. Remember it in detail. But then again there wasn't much detail to remember as it was over very quickly. :redface:

Yes I do. It was my Senior year in high school. It wasn't very good for either one of us. Bit of a bad story. Turned what had been a mediocre relationship into a total disaster and destroyed the friendship as well. Haven't seen or talked to her since the end of high school.

I remember seeing this sign on the door and decided to check it out:

129068725142396237.jpg

Oh, the memories.

Forum List

Back