Do you remember the idiot yesterday that was warning US about Global Warming by pointing out Siberia Temperatures hitting 100 degrees?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Is that the best he could do, having to go across the world to find a place whose temperature was near a record high, but inside the US he couldnt find doodly squat (a term used in Outlaw Josey Wales). to give his claim credence? The left are so desperate to keep their religion alive, but God just keeps slapping it down. Shame on you, for being such a religious zelot to want to take from those their hard earned money in support of some Global Warming,,,,errr,,,Global Climate Change, that just isnt there...

You do understand they call it “global” warming?
1592830073033.png

Is that the best he could do, having to go across the world to find a place whose temperature was near a record high, but inside the US he couldnt find doodly squat (a term used in Outlaw Josey Wales). to give his claim credence? The left are so desperate to keep their religion alive, but God just keeps slapping it down. Shame on you, for being such a religious zelot to want to take from those their hard earned money in support of some Global Warming,,,,errr,,,Global Climate Change, that just isnt there...

It was a lie by Bloomburg, I looked up the official temperature for that date and location, it was 97F which isn't even a record for the date, which even Bloomberg said was 98F.

From my post in another thread:

POST 7

"Bloomberg didn't give us a link to show it was really 100F yesterday, but I can show you the link that showed it was actually 97F yesterday, which means it wasn't a record high for the date.

LINK

=====

Do you like being lied to by the Media?

The article did tell us this, which is why the 97F high isn't that surprising:

"The town of about 1,300 residents is recognized by the Guinness World Records for the most extreme temperature range, with a low of minus-68 degrees C (minus-90 F) and a previous high of 37.2 C (98.96 F..)"

Forum List

Back