Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Dr. Karlyn Borysenko
4uBwtVQy_400x400.jpg
@DrKarlynB
·
Mar 23,2020

I have never voted for someone who was not a democrat in my life. That streak will end in November. I'm beyond angry about what they are doing. This is not about the well-being of workers. This is taking advantage of a crisis. It's unconscionable. I can't wait for them to lose.
Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_normal.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· Mar 23
The Senate Republicans’ bill put corporations first, not workers & families. Today, @HouseDemocrats will unveil a bill that takes responsibility for the health, wages & well-being of America’s workers: the Take Responsibility for Workers & Families Act.
Take Responsibility for Workers & Families Act. Pfffffffffft!

is that what shes calling the dem plan :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

bonus ghetto gangsta chimes

the bro gonna be voting R n shit .....sheeeit.....word my niggas!

Dr. Karlyn Borysenko
View attachment 314934
@DrKarlynB
·
Mar 23,2020

I have never voted for someone who was not a democrat in my life. That streak will end in November. I'm beyond angry about what they are doing. This is not about the well-being of workers. This is taking advantage of a crisis. It's unconscionable. I can't wait for them to lose.
Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_normal.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· Mar 23
The Senate Republicans’ bill put corporations first, not workers & families. Today, @HouseDemocrats will unveil a bill that takes responsibility for the health, wages & well-being of America’s workers: the Take Responsibility for Workers & Families Act.

is that what shes calling the dem plan :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't. However, judging by the cover, I think we may share a certain preference.

And they are not alone....there are thousands that are waking up, like they did.

They are not going to be sheep anymore!Bless them and all those like them!

MAGA.
I hope so. So far the Democrats efforts to politicize this virus doesnt seem to be working with the American People. Trump's approval keeps growing, but the election is still pretty far off.

Hopefully, the far left kooks arent representative of the average voter

Dr. Karlyn Borysenko
View attachment 314934
@DrKarlynB
·
Mar 23,2020

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_normal.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· Mar 23

Obviously they've found the cure for TDS !!!!! That's Dem Congressional leadership trying to hold those scared, sick, needy Americans in crisis --- HOSTAGE !!!

And trying to EXHORT them for their ENTIRE Dem wet dream gift list...

Forum List

Back