Do you realize that...

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
We have accepted government authority to regulate almost every aspect of our lives? Under the guise of a public health emergency, the government can order you to stay home, not work, wear masks, not associate with others, and anything else its "experts" require. Are you OK with this authority? Will you be OK when the next "emergency" is declared? Do you realize that this a step towards giving the government unrestricted power over us?

Last edited:
We have accepted government authority to regulate almost every aspect of our lives? Under the guise of a public health emergency, the government can order you to stay home, not work, wear masks, not associate with others, and anything else its "experts" require. Are you OK with this authority? Will you be OK when the next "emergency" is declared? Do you realize that this a step towards giving the government unrestricted power over us?

Local ordinances also post signs to not jump off of a bridge, some do, and most die.

Federal Judge Rules Pennsylvania Lockdown “Unconstitutional”

Since I do not wear face diapers, and since none of the businesses that I frequent wear them or demand their customers wear them, the question is effectively moot.

I, for one, have accepted nothing. In fact, I have openly and blatantly rejected it.

So never wear a seatbelt and go lick a few escalator railings.
Woodie will not be missed. :)

If you just don't wear a face diaper and walk into a store, nobody's gonna say anything. Try it. It feels good to live free.

If you give these fascists who running the narrative an inch, they will take a mile.

So, do not give them even a quarter of an inch.

It is a choice. Do or do not.

Last edited:
Things sure have gone down hill under trump.

Local ordinances also post signs to not jump off of a bridge, some do, and most die.

It is a punishment to be placed in home confinement. Dumb ass.

Things sure have gone down hill under trump.
Bullshit! Don’t twist and turn words. It’s childish.

It’s all unconstitutional. So, it’s unlawful. Time for a revolution.

If you just don't wear a face diaper and walk into a store, nobody's gonna say anything. Try it. It feels good to live free.

If you give these fascists who running the narrative an inch, they will take a mile.

Not sure where you live but that don't fly here in Oregon.
I just watched a couple of MAGA buttholes get turned away AT THE DOOR at my local mini-mart.
Checker offered a free one, but I guess they wanted to "live free" and split.
They'll get booted at the next place they try to spread their droplets too. It's kinda the LAW.

I just watched a couple of MAGA buttholes get turned away AT THE DOOR at my local mini-mart.
They'll get booted at the next place they try to spread their droplets too. It's kinda the LAW.

I live in Biden's state. For now.

How do you like them apples? lol.

Grow a pair, serf.

If the Government does not enforce public safety.......Who will?

They have a right to spread their germs

I live in Biden's state.

How do you like them apples? lol.

Cool, so there are no mask rules in Delaware?
Here it comes down to four words:
NO MASK - NO SERVICE

They have a right to spread their germs

I guess. FREEDUMB Bay-BEE!! :icon_rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back