Do you realize that...

We have accepted government authority to regulate almost every aspect of our lives? Under the guise of a public health emergency, the government can order you to stay home, not work, wear masks, not associate with others, and anything else its "experts" require. Are you OK with this authority? Will you be OK when the next "emergency" is declared? Do you realize that this a step towards giving the government unrestricted power over us?
We have been, for the past 12 years, conditioned to think that our liberties and freedoms are nothing more than selfishness. Think about that and what it means.

That's exactly what they've been doing. And as we can see, certain tv-watching bootlicking dupes here have been eagerly going along with it.
I expect it of the clowns here at USMB. They'd suck their own mothers off if the government told them too.

What I don't get is American's turning Nazi informants against their fellow citizens.

How does one suck one's Mother off?
Meh - kindly spare us your Oedipus tendencies.
Super-CREEPY!!

I can comeback any time I like, you don't like it, too bad, you are a nothing. Now, can you show me the LAW or is that more you being dishonest?

STFU please

So an executive mandate and not a law. Thank you for proving there is no law. Stupid little pipsqueak.

Welcome to IG - Stupid lil pipsqueak!! :bye1:
Thank you asshole! Most of you that can't debate or are proven wrong by several posters can't take the heat. To save yourself you just ignore people smarter than you. I'll be in Oregon early in October, see you then!!!!!

We have accepted government authority to regulate almost every aspect of our lives? Under the guise of a public health emergency, the government can order you to stay home, not work, wear masks, not associate with others, and anything else its "experts" require. Are you OK with this authority? Will you be OK when the next "emergency" is declared? Do you realize that this a step towards giving the government unrestricted power over us?
If the Government does not enforce public safety.......Who will?
How can they when you want it defunded

( These liberal trolls are not the sharpest knifes in the box )

Lol

Forum List

Back