• Poll closed .

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Simple. Yes, no, or maybe.

Me... NO.. I have no interest in hearing communist propaganda

-Geaux

I've yet to hear a speech I listened to for more than a few seconds. Something about the tone of reading something pre-written just puts me off, doesn't matter who it is, they all suck to my ears. If speaking on-the-fly from your head it's easier to listen to.

Nope. I have no interest in anything that charlatan has to say. We only have 2 more years before the next president can get to work fixing the mess Obama made.

Yes I'll watch. It's important to be informed on the actions of our government. And I want to see which radical Republican makes an ass of himself by shouting out commentary like a drunk at a football game.

Yes I'll watch. It's important to be informed on the actions of our government. And I want to see which radical Republican makes an ass of himself by shouting out commentary like a drunk at a football game.

It is important to be informed. So why would ya listen to the speech itself instead of listening to the press dissect the transcript of the speech? :) Time it takes to hear the actual speech ya could skim through the text itself.

It is important to be informed. So why would ya listen to the speech itself instead of listening to the press dissect the transcript of the speech? :) Time it takes to hear the actual speech ya could skim through the text itself.
Would you prefer a postcard to a letter? Would you prefer the Reader's Digest condensed version to a novel?

Simple. Yes, no, or maybe.

Me... NO.. I have no interest in hearing communist propaganda

-Geaux

NOOO, I don't listen to known liars trying to convince me what is wrong with America and all the good he is going to do about it. Promises, promises....that is all he is good for, other than delivering convincing speeches and blaming past presidents and policies for his failures.

My sympathies lie with John Boehner, who has to sit behind him with a serious face.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I'm an American voter.

Democracy can not survive without an informed public.

Which makes me wonder what is wrong with Fox News, since studies show that their viewers tend to be less informed.

lol, with his disapprovals this should be interesting to see how they spin people not watching this

I'm sure we'll hear it's because his skin is black

hope he sinks like usual

I think the people are sick to death of hearing this man blame his problems on everyone else, preaching to us like he is some king, and just downright LYING IN OUR FACE

I think the people are sick to death of hearing this man blame his problems on everyone else, preaching to us like he is some king, and just downright LYING IN OUR FACE

Maybe something will happen to him and he won't finish his term. I used to think that Biden would be worse but he can't be. Biden is simply inept. obamy is a very dangerous man.

I'm watching. I believe he will lay out some of the theme for the candidates going into the mid-terms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back