Do you often think about your demise

I donā€™t enjoy posting that much these days
. My eyes are going bad . This Is really getting scary and I am working day and night

I wish you the best . I am running out of time
Well Q, I will trade you my life for your life and let see how much you hate your life after one day of being me.

Make your life simple and just learn to roll with the punchesā€¦

I mean dude yesterday I was so fucking Angry I almost went into Bank of America and told them to cash this fucking check or I am holding them up but got myself back to a good spot and went around the issueā€¦

Just have to realize life fucking sucks!

My mother tried to kill me when I was twoā€¦

My daddy ran away from my mother when I was three months old.

My Aunt who was my mother Half-Sister raised me and she was Belarusian Jewish and my Grandfather was a damn Nazi and I mean a real life Nazi!

Got my ass kicked daily in Joliet!

Been stabbed, shot, ran over three times and nearly die four times and had my skull crack twice!

Walk with a limp and am horny in this old age, so let trade lives and I promise I will enjoy your lifeā€¦

May G-d help you!
Well Q, I will trade you my life for your life and let see how much you hate your life after one day of being me.

I mean dude yesterday I was so fucking Angry I almost went into Bank of America and told them to cash this fucking check or I am holding them up but got myself back to a good spot and went around the issueā€¦

My Aunt who was my mother Half-Sister raised me and she was Belarusian Jewish and my Grandfather was a damn Nazi and I mean a real life Nazi!

Been stabbed, shot, ran over three times and nearly die four times and had my skull crack twice!

Walk with a limp and am horny in this old age, so let trade lives and I promise I will enjoy your lifeā€¦
You are an amazing survivor!!

Grappling was my love and itā€™s over
Even my rubbery pal had to end

Forum List

Back