Do you miss W like I do?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Do you miss W like I do?

I was sent this email.

President George W. Bush once said, "I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well."[TD]​
That’s what America needs right now: a big dose of leadership. The kind of principled conservative leadership President Bush provided our great nation.​
[TD]​
[TD]​
[TBODY]
[/TD]

And the kind of leadership Republicans will deliver when we win a Senate majority.​
[/TD]

We have less than two weeks to get it done. And you can help us today by ordering your limited-edition, American-made I Miss W. T-Shirt from the GOP.​
[/TD] [/TBODY]

8AqBO0KIQ-tVbFQL66EncU9_sTHeBSkOjI5pIG89EtvMz_4xv1ssIlbAFcCSNVDL2rNsMCfSKpl869lDjoGOcQeFokxcu2ZkAjeVf7K-GvNq4W5fnfabnY-BTzQPCnQ6cZJuWVz3inxU-0znfQ4o=s0-d-e1-ft

Whoda thunk we'd be wishing for W just 6 short years later?

But I proudly admit I'm a Bushy fan.

Do you miss W like I do?

:)

EXACTLY what do you miss?

Losing almost a million jobs every month?

More than 40 THOUSAND factories closed?

5000 dead Americans in his illegal wars?

Hundreds of thousands of maimed innocents?

Billions in debt?

The Patriot Act?

Illegal spying on Americans?

The constant lies and glabal embarrassment every time that idiot opened his mouth?

The list is endless but you already know that.

Please - what do you miss?

No, don't try to make it about Obama.Don't change the subject to Obama.

YOU said you miss Bush. Now have the balls tell us EXACTLY what you miss about BUSH. Tell us EXACTLY what Bush did that was so great.

It sure says something when a brain-damaged Bush was a more competent President than an "intellectual," best of the lot, liberal like Obama.

Brain-damaged, wishy-washy, Republicans are still better than "Lightworker" Democrats.

It sure says something when a brain-damaged Bush was a more competent President than an "intellectual," best of the lot, liberal like Obama.

Brain-damaged, wishy-washy, Republicans are still better than "Lightworker" Democrats.
Yeah only one incident of 3k dead and he's the best...

Do you miss W like I do?

I was sent this email.

And the kind of leadership Republicans will deliver when we win a Senate majority.We have less than two weeks to get it done. And you can help us today by ordering your limited-edition, American-made I Miss W. T-Shirt from the GOP.
President George W. Bush once said, "I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well."​
That’s what America needs right now: a big dose of leadership. The kind of principled conservative leadership President Bush provided our great nation.​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

8AqBO0KIQ-tVbFQL66EncU9_sTHeBSkOjI5pIG89EtvMz_4xv1ssIlbAFcCSNVDL2rNsMCfSKpl869lDjoGOcQeFokxcu2ZkAjeVf7K-GvNq4W5fnfabnY-BTzQPCnQ6cZJuWVz3inxU-0znfQ4o=s0-d-e1-ft

Do you miss W like I do?

I bet you played the lead roll in your school production of uncle toms cabin

Do you miss W like I do?

I was sent this email.

And the kind of leadership Republicans will deliver when we win a Senate majority.We have less than two weeks to get it done. And you can help us today by ordering your limited-edition, American-made I Miss W. T-Shirt from the GOP.
President George W. Bush once said, "I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well."​
[TBODY] [TD] [/TD][/TBODY]
[TD][TD][TD]

Do you miss W like I do?

I do.

Gold was under $600 an ounce, unemployment was only 4.5%.

Then the Demonrats sabotaged the nation to get in office.[/TD][/TD][/TD]

Oh Good Lord NOOOO!!!! Bush was NOT a good President. His father was the last decent POTUS we have had.

Forum List

Back