Do you miss Trump yet? You should

Who did the steel workers union endorse in the Presidency again? That’s right it was Sleepy Joe Xiden. Reap what ya sow dumbasses!!!
Biden...He won Pennsylvania.
Depends if you add the word "legitimately" or not...
Only a moron would think it was illegitimate. What do you think?
Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in key states. We'll see in 2022 and 2024 after we tighten up election laws who wins. Remember Broward County in FL how crooked they were? Then there were the 300,000 to zero precincts against Romney, that got straightened out. So there still is work to do to ensure vote integrity.

That said, IMHO Trump lost due to his own hubris and stupidity. He never got that every vote counts. He lost my wife's vote during the 1st debate "shit show" as an example.

Trump lost by 8 million votes and he lost the EC as well.
Don't just look at the popular vote count, look at flipping a few votes here and there. It was close, like 2016.
Republicans came, at most, 43,000 votes from winning each of the three levers of power. And that will surely temper any move toward drastic corrective action vis-a-vis former president Donald Trump.

Alot of people who had never voted registered to vote .. More than 300,000 in Georgia and they didn't vote for Trump because of his record for 4 years.
OK, we'll see in 2022 and 2024 which party gets more wins.
You don't like Trump's record, we don't like Biden's record.

Can you imagine this fat old man pretending that he's still president of the US?

Who did the steel workers union endorse in the Presidency again? That’s right it was Sleepy Joe Xiden. Reap what ya sow dumbasses!!!
Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in key states. We'll see in 2022 and 2024 after we tighten up election laws who wins. Remember Broward County in FL how crooked they were? Then there were the 300,000 to zero precincts against Romney, that got straightened out. So there still is work to do to ensure vote integrity.

That said, IMHO Trump lost due to his own hubris and stupidity. He never got that every vote counts. He lost my wife's vote during the 1st debate "shit show" as an example.

Don't just look at the popular vote count, look at flipping a few votes here and there. It was close, like 2016.
Republicans came, at most, 43,000 votes from winning each of the three levers of power. And that will surely temper any move toward drastic corrective action vis-a-vis former president Donald Trump.

Alot of people who had never voted registered to vote .. More than 300,000 in Georgia and they didn't vote for Trump because of his record for 4 years.

Can you imagine this fat old man pretending that he's still president of the US?
no need to imagine:

of course its not him, its just his desk.

How do you figure 43,000 votes. I'm curious. Show your math.
You can google it, here is one link that supports the 43,000 votes

LOL. Can you imagine that senile old man still pretending that he's still president of the US?
Can you imagine that fat chick pretending that she's governor of GA?

How do you figure 43,000 votes. I'm curious. Show your math.
You can google it, here is one link that supports the 43,000 votes
Translation....you can't show your math...meaning it's just someone's opinion.

Under Trump American manufacturing jobs increased. Under this Joe Dufus clown a hostile business climate exist. Maybe Joe wants us to buy the steel from his Chinese buddies. The ones that made his family rich.

Link

Executives with the U.S. Steel Corp. announced days ago that they are canceling a $1.5 billion project in western Pennsylvania that was set to bring thousands of middle-class union jobs to the region, a move that many are now blaming on Democrats and environmental groups.

On April 30, U.S. Steel President David Burritt announced that a $1.5 billion project to majorly improve its Mon Valley Works operation with state-of-the-art steel casting, rolling technology, and a cogeneration plant is being canceled.

The project’s cancelation means that about 1,000 union construction jobs will be lost for the region. Likely thousands more U.S. jobs in supporting industries will be lost as a result.

Also, U.S. Steel is idling Batties 1, 2, and 3 at its Clairton Plant by 2023, which accounts for about 17 percent of coke production. The decision is intended to improve “environmental performance.” That decision, U.S. Steel executives said, is unlikely to lead to layoffs for its 130 full-time employees at Batties 1, 2, and 3.

The cancelation of the Mon Valley Works investment came after U.S. Steel’s permitting process with the Allegheny County Health Department was delayed due to the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

Burritt mentioned in his announcement:

We commissioned the manufacturing of the equipment and began site preparations. However, with over $170 million invested and equipment being stored in Pittsburgh-area warehouses, we’re still only at the beginning stages of project execution. By contrast, during this same time period, a competing steel manufacturer in another state announced a new steel mill and will be ready to make steel this year.

A lot has changed in those two years. At the onset of the pandemic, U. S. Steel agreed with the need for the County Health Department to temporarily delay its permitting process for the Mon Valley Works, but this delay allowed for a consequential window of time during which we expanded our understanding of steelmaking’s future in a rapidly decarbonizing world. The world is changing rapidly and we’re on the ten-yard line with 90 yards ahead of us.

Republicans and others in Pennsylvania are now placing blame on Democrats and their allies in the environmental lobby for creating a hostile business environment that helped kill off the job-creating project.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

shit yeah i do.Under Trump,i never paid more that $25.00 for a full tank of Gas,ever sense Biden got in,for a full tank now I have to pay $40.00 fucking dollars for a full tank.thank you lying Biden.

Nope, 4 years of vapid, infantile, deceitful ranting & raving were quite enough for a lifetime ... good riddance to Donny, may he fade away and never be heard from again.

I may not agree with ole Uncle Joe on much of anything but at least he's capable of acting like a rational human being most of the time.
Biden is a corrupt, senile potato who Kamala Harris claimed was a rapist.
Yeah and?

Or were you just trying to start a game of : Alex, I'll take, "Things that Joe Biden and Donald Trump have in common" for a 100?
No. I rarely vote on personalities, looks or charm.
I work on policies, and Trump had the best policies by a country mile.

Uh-huh, except apparently when you're criticizing the opposition for something other than "policies".

As far as Trump's "policies", I guess if you're a fan of big government, state interventionism and crony capitalism then he was an all-star, for those of us that were looking for less overt statism and more free market capitalism, his "policies" pretty much sucked.

all the shills from Langley are the only ones that liked this propaganda and bullshit. :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao: these langley trolls never had one bad peep about obama and bush because that describes THEM to a tee where Trump faught against all of this.mserable fail sockpuppet shill.:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope, 4 years of vapid, infantile, deceitful ranting & raving were quite enough for a lifetime ... good riddance to Donny, may he fade away and never be heard from again.

I may not agree with ole Uncle Joe on much of anything but at least he's capable of acting like a rational human being most of the time.
Biden is a corrupt, senile potato who Kamala Harris claimed was a rapist.
Yeah and?

Or were you just trying to start a game of : Alex, I'll take, "Things that Joe Biden and Donald Trump have in common" for a 100?
No. I rarely vote on personalities, looks or charm.
I work on policies, and Trump had the best policies by a country mile.

Uh-huh, except apparently when you're criticizing the opposition for something other than "policies".

As far as Trump's "policies", I guess if you're a fan of big government, state interventionism and crony capitalism then he was an all-star, for those of us that we're looking for less overt statism and more free market capitalism, his "policies" pretty much sucked.
Big Government???
Biden's first week saw him telling Federal workers what words they can and can't say.
People are being arrested and jailed for posting memes.
Dems want elderly white people to get the vaccines last to "level the playing field".
Farmers are getting aid, but only if they are black.
You couldn't get any more Big Government than what you have today.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes_text12:
only our resident troll of USMB hated this truthful post of yours. :abgg2q.jpg:

And herein lies the problem with those who disliked Trump. Acting like a rational human being but implementing HORRENDOUS policies is NOT a recipe for success for the US, which is exactly what Biden/Harris are doing. On the other hand, act like a jerk, act like a child at times, etc. but implement policies that help the US and I am all for it. It is kind of ironic that people who hate Trump say he acts childish and yet their reasons for hating him are equally childish.

And herein lies the problem with those who disliked Trump. Acting like a rational human being but implementing HORRENDOUS policies is NOT a recipe for success for the US, which is exactly what Biden/Harris are doing. On the other hand, act like a jerk, act like a child at times, etc. but implement policies that help the US and I am all for it. It is kind of ironic that people who hate Trump say he acts childish and yet their reasons for hating him are equally childish.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hate to be the one to break it to you but between the policies of Donny and Joe, there's not a dime's width of difference, they're both hyper-statists enamored with crony capitalism, the most significant difference is Uncle Joe is somewhat honest about it.

Donny did nothing to help the Nation's long term prospects and much to help his own and his fellow crony capitalists, the man was blinded by his own gigantic ego and couldn't distinguish reality from fantasy.

Why you people continually defend these politicians that wouldn't give you the sweat off their asses if you were dying of thirst mystifies me.

Flash are you going to west palm beach fl this Thursday to see trump.
Unemployed eh!
Under Trump American manufacturing jobs increased. Under this Joe Dufus clown a hostile business climate exist. Maybe Joe wants us to buy the steel from his Chinese buddies. The ones that made his family rich.

Link

Executives with the U.S. Steel Corp. announced days ago that they are canceling a $1.5 billion project in western Pennsylvania that was set to bring thousands of middle-class union jobs to the region, a move that many are now blaming on Democrats and environmental groups.

On April 30, U.S. Steel President David Burritt announced that a $1.5 billion project to majorly improve its Mon Valley Works operation with state-of-the-art steel casting, rolling technology, and a cogeneration plant is being canceled.

The project’s cancelation means that about 1,000 union construction jobs will be lost for the region. Likely thousands more U.S. jobs in supporting industries will be lost as a result.

Also, U.S. Steel is idling Batties 1, 2, and 3 at its Clairton Plant by 2023, which accounts for about 17 percent of coke production. The decision is intended to improve “environmental performance.” That decision, U.S. Steel executives said, is unlikely to lead to layoffs for its 130 full-time employees at Batties 1, 2, and 3.

The cancelation of the Mon Valley Works investment came after U.S. Steel’s permitting process with the Allegheny County Health Department was delayed due to the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

Burritt mentioned in his announcement:

We commissioned the manufacturing of the equipment and began site preparations. However, with over $170 million invested and equipment being stored in Pittsburgh-area warehouses, we’re still only at the beginning stages of project execution. By contrast, during this same time period, a competing steel manufacturer in another state announced a new steel mill and will be ready to make steel this year.

A lot has changed in those two years. At the onset of the pandemic, U. S. Steel agreed with the need for the County Health Department to temporarily delay its permitting process for the Mon Valley Works, but this delay allowed for a consequential window of time during which we expanded our understanding of steelmaking’s future in a rapidly decarbonizing world. The world is changing rapidly and we’re on the ten-yard line with 90 yards ahead of us.

Republicans and others in Pennsylvania are now placing blame on Democrats and their allies in the environmental lobby for creating a hostile business environment that helped kill off the job-creating project.
Ah but I beg to differ:

What Did Donald Trump Accomplish for American Manufacturing?​

"In the end, the former president’s policies were mostly rhetoric.

While Donald Trump may have promised an industrial resurgence as he entered office four years ago, he failed to revive American factories. As we swiftly and gratefully close the book on the Trump years, it’s important to understand that his grandiose rhetoric and erratic policies on trade and manufacturing didn’t usher in a new era of prosperity for factory towns. Many are in fact worse off than we he entered office."

Because of China Joe's Chicom buddies releasing the Wuhan virus to give the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled districts.

Trump was doing damn good until the Democrats and the their Chinese buddies decided to fuck the American people.
One day the truth will come out about this. Dems conspired with the Chinese to bring Covid to America. They were desperate to find a way to defeat Trump.

Unemployed eh!

Ah but I beg to differ:

What Did Donald Trump Accomplish for American Manufacturing?​

"In the end, the former president’s policies were mostly rhetoric.

While Donald Trump may have promised an industrial resurgence as he entered office four years ago, he failed to revive American factories. As we swiftly and gratefully close the book on the Trump years, it’s important to understand that his grandiose rhetoric and erratic policies on trade and manufacturing didn’t usher in a new era of prosperity for factory towns. Many are in fact worse off than we he entered office."

oh look everyone,another aMERICA HATING sockpuppet shill that has been posting on these boards for years, how you doing adlo raine?
.that is a mouthpiece bs article from the government Aldo,,every waking american knows he brought more jobs back to the country than any president than the last 60 years dumbfuck so fuck off and no idiot,its called being self employed where i dont have to answer to any boss except me,my OWN boss stupid fuck,.

oh look everyone,another aMERICA HATING sockpuppet shill that has been posting on these boards for years, how you doing adlo raine?
.that is a mouthpiece bs article from the government Aldo,,every waking american knows he brought more jobs back to the country than any president than the last 60 years dumbfuck so fuck off and no idiot,its called being self employed where i dont have to answer to any boss except me,my OWN boss stupid fuck,.
tRump has done even less for America than ewe!!!!!!
MAGA

Try to laugh it off sock puppet shill,you have been exposed,we allknow who you really are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back