Do you live in a Free Covid State or a Slave Covid State? Your experiences.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Free Stater here

We used brains and common sense to make this as stress free as possible on all

Mostly it has been annoyances, but our lives didn't frikin halt and grind to nuttin

Free county in a quasi-slave state....Wisconsin.

Our neo-Marxist educrat dope Governor got his dictatorial dick stepped on by the WSC back in 2020, which put an end to the moronic lockdowns...He still tried to impose face diaper mandates, which nearly every county outside Dane and Milwaukee counties promptly ignored.

I'm happy to say we ranked high on the civil disobedience scale.

Spent last winter in a quasi-slave state....Utah.

Those fake republican nincompoops actually passed state and county-wide ordinances, mandating silly and ineffective crap like face diapers and anti-social distancing.....As an alleged "conservative" state, Utah is extremely weak sauce.

Free Stater here

We used brains and common sense to make this as stress free as possible on all

Mostly it has been annoyances, but our lives didn't frikin halt and grind to nuttin

The jury is still out here in Penn's Woods. On one hand all schools statewide must impose a mask mandate on our children or face fines and other penalties. On the other hand, one can still purchase just about any Second Amendment hors d'oeuvre imaginable. Go figure, right? I'd say PA is leaning more toward slave COVID state although it's taking some time to get there, fully.

Illinois.

Governor still extends his 'emergency order' every month so he can continue to rule by edict, completely circumventing any actual process 19 months. Legislature is a corrupt joke. Supreme court here is as well. Both are happy to not get their hands dirty and stay on the sidelines.

Looking to GTFO. Can't stand this silly shit any longer.

• Banned
Illinois.

Governor still extends his 'emergency order' every month so he can continue to rule by edict, completely circumventing any actual process 19 months. Legislature is a corrupt joke. Supreme court here is as well. Both are happy to not get their hands dirty and stay on the sidelines.

Looking to GTFO. Can't stand this silly shit any longer.
You poor man you

• Banned
I live in Tennessee however that state is labeled these days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Has Covid really affected you guys where it was burdensome on life instead of constant nuisances. Unreasonable nonsense.

I guess if you aren't sure I'd say you are a Free State...lol

You poor man you

Illinois sucks balls. Run onto the doorstep of hell by woke dems, and the piece of shit governor signed yesterday a gerrymandered-to-hell redistricting plan to almost virtually guarantee the dems hold power for at least another decade.

Sold my rental proprties this summer. Actively looking for a job now. When that pops we are out of this shit hole.

Last edited:
Illinois sucks balls. Run onto the doorstep of hell by woke dems, and the piece of shit governor signed yesterday a gerrymandered-to-hell redistricting plan to almost virtually guarantee the dems hold power for at least another decade.

Sold my rental proprties this summer. Actively looking for a job now. When that pops we are out of this shit hole.
You poor Dears, you poor Dears

You are a perfect example of what I talk about here. Good conservs who have no voting power and have to live with the stink and debauchery of Democrapic regimes

Good time to sell rentals this Summer. At least Biden's hyperinflationary bullshit are getting top house dollars

You poor Dears, you poor Dears

You are a perfect example of what I talk about here. Good conservs who have no voting power and have to live with the stink and debauchery of Democrapic regimes

Good time to sell rentals this Summer. At least Biden's hyperinflationary bullshit are getting top house dollars

Yep, we did well on the rentals, after we sell the main our mortgage will be tiny, if there even is one, on something else.

Absolutely hate it here at this point. The state is run by woke imbeciles. I have a school aged kid and absolutely have to get out. Pre-covid we were discussing it due to the high taxes. Now we're getting out, and things are in motion with that goal in mind. Should have done it years ago.

I'm pretty sure That I live in a free covid state. Covid transmits freely here, so I'm getting my third jab on Monday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back