~Do You Like Spam??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Canned Spam, comes in a blue can, they sell it in the canned good aisles at the food store, needs no refrigeration.
Do you like the stuff?? If so, how do you prepare it??
Or do you think it's worse than cow intestines??

I think it looks and smells so damn nasty, I couldn't imagine taking a bite :lol:

Sure, I like Span....I even have him on a couple of my fantasy teams!

denard-span.jpg

Canned Spam, comes in a blue can, they sell it in the canned good aisles at the food store, needs no refrigeration.
Do you like the stuff?? If so, how do you prepare it??
Or do you think it's worse than cow intestines??

I think it looks and smells so damn nasty, I couldn't imagine taking a bite :lol:

Sometimes there is nothing like caramelized onions, grilled spam and eggs. State dish of Hawaii :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Love Spam smoked on the BBQ. Rub it with a sweet brown sugar based rub with NO salt of any kind (spam is salty enough, adding more makes it inedible).

Score them with a knife in a crosshatch pattern, add the rub and smoke at 210 to 260 degrees for about an hour and 15 minutes.

When it looks like this it's done:

039-7-3.jpg

Link to the Smoked SPAM site this photo came from:

Smoked Spam - The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Delicious.

Love Spam smoked on the BBQ. Rub it with a sweet brown sugar based rub with NO salt of any kind (spam is salty enough, adding more makes it inedible).

Score them with a knife in a crosshatch pattern, add the rub and smoke at 210 to 260 degrees for about an hour and 15 minutes.

039-7-3.jpg

Delicious.

Reminds me of the Bloomin' Onion they serve at Outback Steakhouse (by it's shape) Cause I know it sure doesn't taste the same.

039-7-3.jpg

Delicious.

Reminds me of the Bloomin' Onion they serve at Outback Steakhouse (by it's shape) Cause I know it sure doesn't taste the same.

Put enough ranch dressing on something and all you taste is ranch dressing. The food is only way to get the dressing into your mouth. :lol:

Spam is good. Fried on toast with an egg. WOW.

Spam is not bad cuts of meat or anything. To me it seems like a small canned ham.

Another good can meat produt is Treet. Its cheaper than spam with lower quality cuts of meat.

My dad was a union coal miner and when he was on strike we had fried potatoes, pinto beans, and fried Treet meat EVERY DAY.

I do not like spam, spam, spam, spam
I do not like them Sam I Am
I would not eat spam here or there
I would not eat spam anywhere!

Forum List

Back