Do you know what I'm in the mood for?

Yes. I
m in the mood for either king crab or lobster. And brownies. Alas..no can do.:(

Here's some lobster tails I made a while back. They're small, but they fit the bill in a pinch. I dunno if I'm supposed to trim those stringy pieces on the side off, I just ate em. There's crab imperial under the lobster meat.

VQOCy6G.jpg

Fruitcake. The really heavy kind. Really moist.

Do you know how sometimes you just kind of out of the blue say to yourself, man, I'm in the mood for
Christmas is just 2 months away, so you should start seeing it on the grocer shelves soon....

I prefer the Italian Christmas fruit cake...Panettone....more cake, less fruit!

Fruitcake. The really heavy kind. Really moist.

Do you know how sometimes you just kind of out of the blue say to yourself, man, I'm in the mood for
But...would you rather have a thick slice of carrot cake or German Chocolate cake?....
German chocolate cake, over and above, all else...!!! my mom used to make it home made from scratch when I was a kid...yummy yummy yummy!

Christmas is just 2 months away, so you should start seeing it on the grocer shelves soon....

I prefer the Italian Christmas fruit cake...Panettone....more cake, less fruit!

Never had Italian that I know of. But, yeah, probably after trick or treat or some time like that.

Anyway, no go on the fruitcake, so went with a bucket of cinnamon toast crunch, nyum nyum nyum nyum...

Yes. I
m in the mood for either king crab or lobster. And brownies. Alas..no can do.:(

Here's some lobster tails I made a while back. They're small, but they fit the bill in a pinch. I dunno if I'm supposed to trim those stringy pieces on the side off, I just ate em. There's crab imperial under the lobster meat.

VQOCy6G.jpg
looks delicious! I haven't had a baked or broiled Lobster since we moved to New England....20 years ago.... it's boiled or steamed....here...

Of course here in Maine, they are a dime a dozen.... Matt and I had Lobster once a week this past summer... the lobster shack we get it from just closed for the winter.... And won't reopen until next May.... but we can still buy them live, in the grocery store.....

And for a snack....a handful of M&Ms along with some red hots. Something about chocolate and cinnamon...is just heavenly.

If you think that is good, you ought to try some dark chocolate that has been infused with red peppers. They sell it in specialty shops, and yes, it is definitely worth trying out.

Looks delicious! I haven't had a baked or broiled Lobster since we moved to New England....20 years ago.... it's boiled or steamed....here...

Of course here in Maine, they are a dime a dozen.... Matt and I had Lobster once a week this past summer... the lobster shack we get it from just closed for the winter.... And won't reopen until next May.... but we can still buy them live, in the grocery store.....

If the country wasn't in such a mess, Maine was gonna be my retirement escape. Either that or New Hampshire. But probably Maine. I'd definitely get a boat, that's my favorite ocean water up there. And a captain's hat. If I do end up doing that, look for the one with the black sail. Ha. For the time being, though, It's lookin like ole Mehico. I dunno. See how it goes, I guess.

But I only ever bought em frozen. Poor fellers. Could you imagine being dumped in boiling water while you're alive? Good gosh! They sure are sweet, though.

Forum List

Back