Do you hope or wish that Trump is a successful president?

Do you want Trump to be a successful president?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
th

Yes.
Amongst other issues, I hope he is successful in being able to better secure our borders, and I hope that there is a massive increase in deportations of individuals that disregard our immigration laws.

I wouldn't have voted for him if I wanted him to fail. I hope he keeps his promises and I think he will at least try to but even if he doesn't, he is still infinitely better than the criminal he was running against, as well as the POS we've had for the last 8 years.

Yes.
Amongst other issues, I hope he is successful in being able to better secure our borders, and I hope that there is a massive increase in deportations of individuals that disregard our immigration laws.

I don't wish or hope.

Reports have it that initially 2-3 million 'criminal' illegals will be adios!.......:eusa_clap:

"They're Going To Be Gone" - Donald Trump Vows To Deport Millions Of 'Criminal' Undocumented Illegal Immigrants | Zero Hedge
That's right, and living in So. Cal., there are a few I am planning to report after the Trump administration is all set up. Bye bye.

Of course, go get 'em, Mr. President-elect.

I didn't vote for you, but I'm ready for you to prove me wrong and punch me right in the nose with it. Pour it over my head.

Partisan ideologues who overtly or covertly celebrate when America is hurt are clearly putting their party over their country.

And yeah, they're out there. Quite a few.

Simple enough. Put your John Hancock on the line and let the world, or just us here lol, know how you think.

Absolutely- I wish him success- I hope he is a great President.

I hope that every single prediction i made before the election is wrong and that in 4 years I look at what Trump has done with great appreciation.

The question is easily divorced from ideological overtones. No one seems to be looking at it that way.

If Trump can unite the nation, create an atmosphere where there are more jobs, improve education and make it more affordable for all Americans, and accept real science regarding climate change, yes, he could be a successful and well regarded President.

However, given that he has Bannon as his senior advisor, I think that he will try to take us back to the 18th century, and will have the economy in deeper cess than than Bush did. Given that he has often called the on the leaders of fascist parties in various nations before he called on the leaders of the nations, I think that we can see where his administration is going.

Forum List

Back