Do you have Trump Derangement Syndrome

My dislike for Trump stems from numerous things he did. That is not TDS. That is simply being clear about what I want and expect from an elected official.

It is no more TDS than thinking I am being a racist for not liking Obama for things he actually did.

Last edited:
Of course we see and have seen many on here afflicted with this....yet I think many of them do not realize what has happened to them and how they were indoctrinated into this irrational hatred of one of our greatest Presidents.

So brainwashed...like the man who cut off his nose to despite his face they were willing to support a obvious cognitively challenged puppet.

“In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.”
“The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim’s vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole.”
“As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality.”

I don't have it but I do have a cure for it so tell all infected.

Forum List

Back