Do you have a very high IQ. ??

Screw everyone

No one can top AOC

1618110999209.png

Last "real one" I took was 163 or something. I can build anything, out of any material, any way you you'd like to have it.

Wow! My father has a high IQ too, comparable to yours: 160 to 165. He's just like you. He builds and creates. I'm very handy around the house because of the skills he taught me, but I'm not in his league.

I.Q. can fluctuate depending on things like sleep, stress, diet. I was in a program that gave a group of students I.Q. test every year from the 6th grade to the 12th. Mine fluctuated from 118 to mid 120s. Earth Sciences, History, Literature was where I did well. A high I.Q. will not gain success in life. One of the group was expelled. Two flunked out. One a short time after high school was sent to prison for most of his adult life. I was sort of the low dog in the pack, the others I.Q, s ranged from the 120s to 140s.

Given a sufficient dosage of caffeine and amphetamines, I could probably score as high as 75 or even, dare I say it, 78.

I.Q. can fluctuate depending on things like sleep, stress, diet. I was in a program that gave a group of students I.Q. test every year from the 6th grade to the 12th. Mine fluctuated from 118 to mid 120s. Earth Sciences, History, Literature was where I did well. A high I.Q. will not gain success in life. One of the group was expelled. Two flunked out. One a short time after high school was sent to prison for most of his adult life. I was sort of the low dog in the pack, the others I.Q, s ranged from the 120s to 140s.

Given a sufficient dosage of caffeine and amphetamines, I could probably score as high as 75 or even, dare I say it, 78.
From what I have read they now have a different way of scoring I.Q.s that MENSA approved. So I am not sure if me and my classmates score would be the same. The years I refer to in my post was 1969 to 1976. Back then a score of 75 would have been extremely low. From the post I have read of yours you strike me as an person of high intellect.

From what I have read they now have a different way of scoring I.Q.s that MENSA approved. So I am not sure if me and my classmates score would be the same. The years I refer to in my post was 1969 to 1976. Back then a score of 75 would have been extremely low.
He's being self effacing.

From what I have read they now have a different way of scoring I.Q.s that MENSA approved. So I am not sure if me and my classmates score would be the same. The years I refer to in my post was 1969 to 1976. Back then a score of 75 would have been extremely low. From the post I have read of yours you strike me as an person of high intellect.
75 is Forrest Gump territory.

From what I have read they now have a different way of scoring I.Q.s that MENSA approved. So I am not sure if me and my classmates score would be the same. The years I refer to in my post was 1969 to 1976. Back then a score of 75 would have been extremely low.
He's being self effacing.

If I self-efface too much, I may go blind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back