Do you have a very high IQ. ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I mean it was tested by a real psychologist or teacher . You look at abstract things like math or science and itā€™s just easy and logical .
Maybe you grew up poor and never had a chance to go to college ?
You can watch ytube videos and put things together?

Clearly I donā€™t have a High IQ or I would not be dying away at a franchise in Vegas

Do you ??

I mean it was tested by a real psychologist or teacher . You look at abstract things like math or science and itā€™s just easy and logical .

Clearly I donā€™t have a High IQ or I would not be dying away at a franchise in Vegas

Do you ??
My aunts first husband's iq was off the chart----to high for them to test his iq fully at the time. You assume that because he was super smart that he was super successful and didn't do stupid stupid things you would be wrong.

He didn't have much money when married to my aunt although later in life he did become an overpaid prick college professor and crappy father. Before he made it this far though, he largely spent his time committing petty stupid crimes--his choice of stupid crime? Smuggling parrots and other birds in from south america and Mexico. He had all this brain power---but just couldn't make himself do the right more productive things with his "gift."

I.Q. can fluctuate depending on things like sleep, stress, diet. I was in a program that gave a group of students I.Q. test every year from the 6th grade to the 12th. Mine fluctuated from 118 to mid 120s. Earth Sciences, History, Literature was where I did well. A high I.Q. will not gain success in life. One of the group was expelled. Two flunked out. One a short time after high school was sent to prison for most of his adult life. I was sort of the low dog in the pack, the others I.Q, s ranged from the 120s to 140s.

After graduating from Michigan State, and upon being accepted at Harvard for post graduate work, my Uncle tested at 164.

He's boring as Hell to talk to, but he's absolutely fucking brilliant...

Last edited:

Do you ??
I grew up poor but went to college and graduated...but now you cant go to college cause the government put a lot of money out there and colleges raised tuition to cash in...thanks for not a dam thing big brother

Forum List

Back