Do you have a Mother in Law like this one?

After reading the article was the mother insensitive to the Mother in Law wishes?

• Yes

• No

• Husband and Mother in Law are insane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
After reading this article the only thing the woman need is a good divorce lawyer seeing the Husband is as insane as his mother:

I clicked on the link but the grammar is so bad that I couldn't read it. It must be one of those made-up Chinese stories with a moral attached to it.

I clicked on the link but the grammar is so bad that I couldn't read it. It must be one of those made-up Chinese stories with a moral attached to it.
No, it was about a Mother-in-Law wanting to be the first one to touch the new born child and wanting to be in the delivery room and how the Husband was siding with the Mother and not the wife.

The writer of the article was not from China and neither am I if you are implying that I am.

No, it was about a Mother-in-Law wanting to be the first one to touch the new born child and wanting to be in the delivery room and how the Husband was siding with the Mother and not the wife.

The writer of the article was not from China and neither am I if you are implying that I am.

The story does seem kind of fake but if it is true, the MIL is being ridiculous

She was out of town at the time and did not come back for two days. How can she still expect to be the first to hold the baby?
Usually the mother is the first…she earned it

Thank you
No, I am implying that because the story sounds faked and the grammar is so terrible that it resembles the many Chinese (maybe they are Korean?) short stories on YouTube that have a moral at the end of them.

Last edited:
Thank you

No, I am implying that because the story sounds faked and the grammar is so terrible that it resembles the many Chinese (maybe they are Korean?) short stories on YouTube that have a moral at the end of them.
Yes peace is from China. His real name is Sum Ting Wong. Lots of people call him Ho Li Fuk!

The original story posted on Reddit

Seems the mother in law broke the agreement by not being there for the delivery. If holding the baby first meant so much to her she should not have left town for a friends daughters wedding

The woman’s mother and sister showed up to help her after the delivery and got to hold the baby. They were not out of town. What is the woman supposed to tell them? You have to wait two days before I will let you hold the baby?

Last edited:
The original story posted on Reddit

Seems the mother in law broke the agreement by not being there for the delivery. If holding the baby first meant so much to her she should not have left town for a friends daughters wedding

The woman’s mother and sister showed up to help her after the delivery and got to hold the baby. What is the woman supposed to tell them? You have to wait two days before I will let you hold the baby?

I think the idea was for the baby to wait for the old hag to cut the umbilical cord and die of dehydration if the MIL was "out of town".

After reading this article the only thing the woman need is a good divorce lawyer seeing the Husband is as insane as his mother:

Um MIL is insane for thinking she should have been first holding the baby.

And doubly insane for thinking NO ONE should hold the baby until she got there. That is impossible. And stupid.

Forum List

Back