do you guys care if we lose the IRS ??

should we ditch the irs ??

• yep

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • no, let's keep them going as long as we can.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's tax time again soon for the extension people. i'd like for the government to get smaller.
i would like to talk about efficiency. and how it will relate to this darn election coming up.
i think we've heard enough immigration talk to shift the conversation for awhile.

so,..... how about anchor babies, can they grow up to work for the IRS ??

• Banned
define shitcan... (sorry man, that's an inside joke from another thread). :) i totally agree.

i mean that's a good place to start right ? nobody wants to comment, so maybe there's a clue...

A flat tax is the way to go but the IRS is not the only group you would be fighting. H&R Block and many other make BILLIONS every year because of complex tax laws.

Shitcan it. Flat tax.

Only mental flatliners embrace something as stupid as a flat tax.
Which would be for the most part nitwit rightwing extremists and libertarian loons.

Collectively known as mental midgets with attitude shortcomings.
'Flat tax'

'Small government'

'Get rid of the IRS'

It's as if children are posting such nonsense.

Make that ill mannered children who throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way.

Shitcan it. Flat tax.

Which would be for the most part nitwit rightwing extremists and libertarian loons.

Collectively known as mental midgets with attitude shortcomings.
'Flat tax'

'Small government'

'Get rid of the IRS'

It's as if children are posting such nonsense.

Children? lol Demons from hell that wish to see this nation greatly weakened and degraded.

the anchor baby reference prevented me from taking your OP seriously.

Oh boo hoo something offended you. If the illegal assholes would stop breaking our laws, jumping our borders illegally and popping out kids on our dime we wouldn't call them anchor babies.

And why should the rich that use more of our resources from roads, bridge, police and government regulations pay the same as someone that uses far less?

The rich funded building the roads and bridges fool, you should pay us a toll to use them or at least send us a thank you card.

Shitcan it. Flat tax.

Why am I NOT surprised a fair and equal tax bothers you.Or smaller government?
Oh yeah, your clown trash, figures.

A flat tax is neither fair nor equal but I am not surprised that Baby Huey lacks the cognitive faculties to figure that out.

Oh, and this thread is turning out to be almost as entertaining as your original deceleration thread.

Forum List

Back