Do You Give Credit To Trump For Throwing Steve Bannon Under The Bus?

What's your thoughts on Steve Bannon's ouster?

• Pleased, he should have been gone a long time ago. I'm willing to listen to Trump now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pleased, but Bannon should have never been there to begin with, still not with Trump

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Displeased, Trump is making a big mistake, he's losing my support.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Displeased, but I'm chalking it up as political, Trump's still my guy

• Don't care, I'm with Trump anyway.

• Don't care, neither for nor against Trump

• Don't care, still not willing to support Trump.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
My question is why did Trump give him a place in his Administration in the FIRST place?

So are you happy and/or satisfied w/this recent turn of events or are you disappointed and saddened by it?

I think it is pretty how you people don't care that you people were owned by native Americans.

Not to mention also owned by you people.

I think that is funny.

Hey, boy. Let me ask you something, boy. How does it feel to not realize you are still the democrats boy.

Oh, wait. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it boy?

Hey boy, you are a traitorto your own race. That's funny to me.

I think it is pretty how you people don't care that you people were owned by native Americans.

I think that is funny.

Hey, boy. Let me ask you something, boy. How does it feel to not realize you are still the democrats boy.

hqdefault.jpg

I could never understand why anyone would have anything to do with Steve Bannon

I think that is funny.

:anj_stfu:

Never really cared if he stayed or went. I think most of these people around him are trying to control him, and he can't be nor should he be. Trump's instincts are better than any of these advisors. He's not a puppet doing the bidding of his masters like the last few Presidents.

simply said , it was TRUMPS decision , he has his reasons and its ok with me Marc .

My question is why did Trump give him a place in his Administration in the FIRST place?

So are you happy and/or satisfied w/this recent turn of events or are you disappointed and saddened by it?

Bannon is NOT a guy who should be in the whitehouse at all. Trumps not Hillary, so I'm good there. Bannon being gone is a positive step.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back