Do you feel we've been victimized by victimization of feminism?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
What is it, growing pains or the natural order of things because women are simply more emotional than men, so stuff gets real cloudy and in disarray? Not all women of course, I've seen/know plenty of women smart and disciplined as fuck, who are clear rational thinkers & great leaders, as they keep that other shit in a box to be broken out later ha ha ha! kidding.

Beyond what the internet has done to us, have you noticed things have progressively become your feelings and a mix of circuits going 10 thousand different directions, men feminizing as they get "in touch with their feelings" code for emotional responses, gayness, VICTIMIZATION and such? All while people like AOC are well supported. Look at most of these women in congress, wholly shit, what a travesty, and look at those appointed to the Supreme Court too.

Beyond that you have to be a pretty fucked up country to appoint the likes of Biden (worthless & dementia) & Kamala (right genitals, color and skank). Never mind the alarming dumbing down, that's an emotional response to its core. What you say?

Last edited:
What is it, growing pains or the natural order of things because women are simply more emotional than men, so stuff gets real cloudy and in disarray? Not all women of course, I've seen/know plenty of women smart and disciplined as fuck, who are clear rational thinkers & great leaders, as they keep that other shit in a box to be broken out later ha ha ha! kidding.

Beyond what the internet has done to us, have you noticed things have progressively become your feelings and a mix of circuits going 10 thousand different directions, men feminizing as they get "in touch with their feelings" code for emotional responses, gayness, VICTIMIZATION and such? All while people like AOC are well supported. Look at most of these women in congress, wholly shit, what a travesty, and look at those appointed to the Supreme Court too.

Beyond that you have to be a pretty fucked up country to appoint the likes of Biden (worthless & dementia) & Kamala (right genitals, color and skank). Never mind the alarming dumbing down, that's an emotional response to its core. What you say?
I'm going to have to go Darwin Theory here.

Nature made good looking chicks so she has the pick of the crop genetic wise. She can pick her most desirable male out of a bunch. Brains, strength, and looks.

Now nature made the beastly woman. Now this female is so bitter and jealous that the only desirable male she could have, she'd have to drug and rape.

This female species hate everything about their lives. Usually grazing heffers chomping all day long. Their jealousy is so intense they walk around angry and bitching 24/7/ 365 plus Leap Year. Her pick of the litter is a potato chip eating blob with a lawn a foot high. The offspring are usually basement dwelling creatures living there for life.

That's it .

Last edited:

People who are intelligent, capable and successful don’t lose their minds over others success.

I guess we know what you are. As for skank, yes white trash loser, you are

You forget that right-wing males only run on "feelings" alone. Boys who run around in combat gear with assault weapons and march with trump are only carrying out their hormone-based "feelings." They are searching for some way to have a "male identity" without mixing with women and with the rest of society around them, but it just doesn't work.

I have been an advocate for male victims of abuse and discrimination since 1996.

Men in Modern World suffer a lot of discrimination:

-- Male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped

-- Male offenders get 63% more time for the same crime

-- Men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed guilty by University Tribunals and Mass Media

-- Men are discriminated in divorce

People who are intelligent, capable and successful don’t lose their minds over others success.

I guess we know what you are. As for skank, yes white trash loser, you are

Julian welcome, this is cool, because you might be the most emotional of all posters here. I think you're one of the victims of this feminization process. Perhaps you're gay, which is fine, maybe it comes natural for you free of TV, though surely you've experienced an enhancement of late.

As I write this I'm bored, due I don't have to work, though if you want to call that unintelligent, uncapable and unsuccessful that's fine too. Irrational & emotional responses are expected.

Worst of all: Most Liberals view men as Oppressor Class.

Hate Speech against men is common in MSM and Social Media. Hashtags #killallmen and #menaretrash have been trending for several years now.

Worst of all: Most Liberals view men as Oppressor Class.

Hate Speech against men is common in MSM and Social Media. Hashtags #killallmen and #menaretrash have been trending for several years now.

Here are the order of victim roles per the official doctrine for common left-practices, in order of most important to irrelevant:

Muslim Black female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
Muslim Brown female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
Muslim Black female (victim) >
Muslim Brown female (victim) >
Christian Black female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
Christian Black female (victim) >
Christian Brown female cross-gender or lesbian (victim) >
Muslim White female (victim) >
Muslim Black cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
Muslim Brown cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
Muslim Black male (victim) >
Christian Brown female (victim) >
Christian Black cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
Christian Brown cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
Christian Black straight male (victim) >
Muslim Brown straight male (victim) >
Muslim White gay male (victim) >
Christian Brown straight male (victim) >
Christian White cross-gender or gay male (victim) >
Muslim White straight male (near NAZI) >
Christian White straight male (NAZI)

Native Americans & Asians don't count yet, though there's currently a call to Asians by Obama due another shooting.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, everyone who isn't white, Christian, and male is a victim. Even worse if you ain't poor. Even more worse on top of that if you are not a Democrat. It's called identity politics and is designed to manipulate your vote and your support against the aforementioned white Christian males. Especially if they are rich, and most especially if they ain't a progressive liberal.

I ain't rich, but I check offon the other descriptors, and I'm feeling fucked over. Pretty sure I never in my life discriminated or took advantage of anyone else, but it looks like I will be forced to pay for the sins of others. Not all of which are/were white, Christian, male, poor, and/or not a liberal progressive, but that's beside the point isn't it? Not sure how all this is going to end, but I'm getting old now and I don't expect to see it.

Just wondering though, for those of you who are not among the currently persecuted, what are you going to do when all the WCMs you hate have been brought low. Which group of people will be the next in line to become the new oppressor, true or not? Ah well, not my problem. Good luck, will the last group standing feel vindicated then? Who will you hate then?

Why on Earth would anyone associate with women?

Here's a case where feminism meets Democrat while the Democrat maintains a sense of rational behavior. Bravo, I didn't know she had it in her.

#9: Yes, University tribunals are hives of nazism and fascism, and will indeed assume the male is guilty before questioning the integrity of the female complainant. The complainants get recognition by authority figures, and many crave that, as well as becoming experienced opportunists. It’s a feather in their cap as they evolve with the system, and right now sexual harassment allegations are cutting-edge style (the Cuomo case).

#9: Yes, University tribunals are hives of nazism and fascism, and will indeed assume the male is guilty before questioning the integrity of the female complainant. The complainants get recognition by authority figures, and many crave that, as well as becoming experienced opportunists. It’s a feather in their cap as they evolve with the system, and right now sexual harassment allegations are cutting-edge style (the Cuomo case).

This occurs in govt. run institutions where the conservative white male is to be shamed. Doesn't matter if you're the most qualified & able, it doesn't measure up in large settings, I've seen it first hand. For the most part mid-management is run by lesbians and/or women who've never been laid well, true story.

Plus silly women, wholly fuck they'll grab your cock, but if it's the other way around LOOK-out. If you haven't experienced women in office you don't know what "sexual harassment" is, they're the worst offenders.

I have been an advocate for male victims of abuse and discrimination since 1996.

Men in Modern World suffer a lot of discrimination:

-- Male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped

-- Male offenders get 63% more time for the same crime

-- Men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed guilty by University Tribunals and Mass Media

-- Men are discriminated in divorce

What do we do to establish a gender-neutral set of standards that protects both sexes? One of the biggest obstacles to doing this is that crimes between the sexes most often occur when the two are alone without witnesses. When I was subjected to assaultive behavior, the perp had me alone.

If a man has been assaulted by a woman, I would support him. What we have to judge from is the truth of what happened, whatever it is. Nothing said between two people ever justifies a physical assault or even a threat. The rock bottom of this issue is that each individual is responsible for his or her own behavior.

At least Liberals and Feminists of older generation view men as human.

Generation Z Liberals view men as a Class of Oppressors. Hence, they view any hate of men as justified.

#killallmen and #menaretrash are trending on Social Media, especially TikTok. Sadly low value men join in with the hate

At least Liberals and Feminists of older generation view men as human.

Generation Z Liberals view men as a Class of Oppressors. Hence, they view any hate of men as justified.

#killallmen and #menaretrash are trending on Social Media, especially TikTok. Sadly low value men join in with the hate

Meanwhile all the young girls look the same, originality is so old fashioned, we need our fake tits and attitude, music to prrr like kittens.

Forum List

Back