Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.if

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?
if he were reckless as you say, he would be reckless in other areas.
The world is at more peace now than when I can remember.
Trump isn't using the bully mentality to over throw countries like your boy obama
But you can be a sheep if you choose.
And I bet you get upset if people stereotype you
Be nice if you learned something from your experiences in life.
Btw I've played golf every day for about 2 weeks now
None of what you say here is due to trump. Obama overthrew no one.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.if

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?
if he were reckless as you say, he would be reckless in other areas.
The world is at more peace now than when I can remember.
Trump isn't using the bully mentality to over throw countries like your boy obama
But you can be a sheep if you choose.
And I bet you get upset if people stereotype you
Be nice if you learned something from your experiences in life.
Btw I've played golf every day for about 2 weeks now
Golf? My sympathies!
30 rounds already

my-fear-is-if-north-korea-nukes-us-trump-is-27864672.png

And we are led by DINGBATS like that.............LOL
they're certainly dominating the LPGA tour

The WHO on Dec 31, 2019 warned the world about a new deadly corona virus spreading in China, and around January 10th, the Chinese scientists released to the whole world the RNA profile of this Novel Corona virus so the world could develop their own testing kits, and scientist, and epidemiologists could begin research on a vaccine or cure....

The USA had this info on Jan 10th..... 10 days before Jan 20th and 21 days before the President ordered flights from China curbed, 3 weeks were lost....

Yes, maybe hindsight is 2020, but our pandemic teams KNOW every hour counts....

Somehow I missed your reliable sources and working links. Here, I'll help you out!

Timeline: How coronavirus got started
The outbreak spanning the globe began in December, in Wuhan, China.
By
Erin Schumaker
March 25, 2020, 2:24 PM
13 min read

Dec. 31, 2019: WHO says mysterious pneumonia sickening dozens in China

Health authorities in China confirm that dozens of people in Wuhan, China, are being treated for pneumonia from an unknown source. Many of those sickened had visited a live animal market in Wuhan, but authorities say there is no evidence of the virus spreading from person to person.

MORE: How novel coronavirus compares to SARS, MERS and other recent viral outbreaks
Jan. 11, 2020: China reports 1st novel coronavirus death

Chinese state media reports the first death from novel coronavirus, a 61-year-old man who had visited the live animal market in Wuhan.

Jan. 21, 2020: 1st confirmed case in the United States

A man in his 30s from Washington state, who traveled to Wuhan, is diagnosed with novel coronavirus. Japan, South Korea and Thailand also report their first cases one day prior.

Jan. 23, 2020: China imposes strict lockdown in Wuhan

China imposes aggressive containment measures in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, suspending flights and trains and shutting down subways, buses and ferries in an attempt to stem the spread of the virus.

Jan. 30, 2020: WHO declares global health emergency

For the sixth time in history, the World Health Organization declares a "public health emergency of international concern," a designation reserved for extraordinary events that threaten to spread internationally.

###
Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

55 of all political persuasions feel safe with President Trump.
24 Chinese-Russian Trolls do not feel safe with President Trump.

Let's not forget the Democrats too didn't think much of it either. Why the WHO and China were goofing around with this, Piglosi was passing around commemorative pens to her commie buddies. She was on television telling people to get out and go to Chinatown. DeBalhaa-zio was telling people it's not anything to worry about. While the threat was low, their preparedness was high. The first week of March, the Democrats were passing a bill to strip Trump's ability to issue travel bans.
:icon_rolleyes:

The pen signing was December 17/18..... before anyone in Congress knew, before the WHO announcement on Dec 31st.

Did Nancy create a bill on banning trump from banning air travel in March.....? I've heard of no such thing...?

Let's not forget the Democrats too didn't think much of it either. Why the WHO and China were goofing around with this, Piglosi was passing around commemorative pens to her commie buddies. She was on television telling people to get out and go to Chinatown. DeBalhaa-zio was telling people it's not anything to worry about. While the threat was low, their preparedness was high. The first week of March, the Democrats were passing a bill to strip Trump's ability to issue travel bans.

The pen signing was December 17/18..... before anyone in Congress knew, before the WHO announcement on Dec 31st.

Did Nancy create a bill on banning trump from banning air travel in March.....? I've heard of no such thing...?

Pelosi is a danger to this country. Everything she does harms America and continually puts us in danger simply because of her obsession with her agenda.

The WHO on Dec 31, 2019 warned the world about a new deadly corona virus spreading in China, and around January 10th, the Chinese scientists released to the whole world the RNA profile of this Novel Corona virus so the world could develop their own testing kits, and scientist, and epidemiologists could begin research on a vaccine or cure....

The USA had this info on Jan 10th..... 10 days before Jan 20th and 21 days before the President ordered flights from China curbed, 3 weeks were lost....

Yes, maybe hindsight is 2020, but our pandemic teams KNOW every hour counts....

Somehow I missed your reliable sources and working links. Here, I'll help you out!

Timeline: How coronavirus got started
The outbreak spanning the globe began in December, in Wuhan, China.
By
Erin Schumaker
March 25, 2020, 2:24 PM
13 min read

Dec. 31, 2019: WHO says mysterious pneumonia sickening dozens in China

Health authorities in China confirm that dozens of people in Wuhan, China, are being treated for pneumonia from an unknown source. Many of those sickened had visited a live animal market in Wuhan, but authorities say there is no evidence of the virus spreading from person to person.

MORE: How novel coronavirus compares to SARS, MERS and other recent viral outbreaks
Jan. 11, 2020: China reports 1st novel coronavirus death

Chinese state media reports the first death from novel coronavirus, a 61-year-old man who had visited the live animal market in Wuhan.

Jan. 21, 2020: 1st confirmed case in the United States

A man in his 30s from Washington state, who traveled to Wuhan, is diagnosed with novel coronavirus. Japan, South Korea and Thailand also report their first cases one day prior.

Jan. 23, 2020: China imposes strict lockdown in Wuhan

China imposes aggressive containment measures in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, suspending flights and trains and shutting down subways, buses and ferries in an attempt to stem the spread of the virus.

Jan. 30, 2020: WHO declares global health emergency

For the sixth time in history, the World Health Organization declares a "public health emergency of international concern," a designation reserved for extraordinary events that threaten to spread internationally.

###
Published February 1, 2020

By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]
They missed January 10th on their timeline.... which is when the Chinese posted the genetics of the virus for the world including the USA scientists to use to create testing kits and study the virus for a vaccine.

10 January Edit
The gene sequencing data of the isolated 2019-nCoV, a virus from the same family as the SARS coronavirus, was posted on Virological.org by researchers from Fudan University, Shanghai. A further three sequences from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, one from the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, and one from Jinyintan Hospital in Wuhan were posted to the Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data (GISAID) portal.[69][73][74][75] The same day, Public Health England issued its guidance.[67]

Pelosi is a danger to this country. Everything she does harms America and continually puts us in danger simply because of her obsession with her agenda.

The only point I'm trying to make to the left is that nobody thought this was a huge threat.; even their own leaders. Nobody had a crystal ball. We all heard about this virus about the same time. Trump didn't think it was the end of the world, and neither did most people.

Them trying to say that Trump Fd up is plain ridiculous. In fact, it's our good fortunes we had somebody that wasn't a professional politician in the White House at this time. My opinion is that Trump is doing a great job, especially given our bureaucracies and red tape.

Forum List

Back