Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Bullshit. I've read the fact check article. We see the daily briefings. Where is the response team?
You Dems can relax. Trump has this under control. Voters will reward him with a second term.
No he doesn't and that's why he is a short timer. He was going to lose before this pandemic. His behavior during this crisis makes it even worse for him. Enjoy what time you have left.

He did disband the pandemic response team

That's a debunked lie, pull your head out of your ass.
No it isn't. Pull you head out of yours. For if we had a pandemic response team, they'd be standing with trump and pence daily at the briefings.

It was merged into a broader team for better coordination you idiot. If you want to gripe about something gripe about Obama and Biden who repeatedly tried to cut CDC funding.
Every time we point out a trump fail you guys come with some what about Obama bullshit. So I won't be griping about people who don't run things now. trump disbanded the team and was cutting CDC funding.

You guys make up your own definition of liberal then repeat it over and over. But you are wrong. Meanwhile the main people trying to subvert liberty are you conservatives. Voter suppression, gerrymandering, denying a president a supreme court nominee, I can go on and on with the stunts pulled by conservatives that work to deny liberty.

No it isn't. Pull you head out of yours. For if we had a pandemic response team, they'd be standing with trump and pence daily at the briefings.

It was merged into a broader team for better coordination you idiot. If you want to gripe about something gripe about Obama and Biden who repeatedly tried to cut CDC funding.
Every time we point out a trump fail you guys come with some what about Obama bullshit. So I won't be griping about people who don't run things now. trump disbanded the team and was cutting CDC funding.

We enjoy rubbing your noses in Obama's incompetence. :itsok:

You guys make up your own definition of liberal then repeat it over and over. But you are wrong. Meanwhile the main people trying to subvert liberty are you conservatives. Voter suppression, gerrymandering, denying a president a supreme court nominee, I can go on and on with the stunts pulled by conservatives that work to deny liberty.

Liberals are not the problem.

Left wingers are the problem.

But those are the ones, the radicals, who have assumed control of that party.

They portray support for anything less than open, “decriminalized” borders as heartless, immoral and un-American. Democrats have by and large endorsed AOC’s Green New Deal, and the decarbonization and therefore deindustrialization of our economy, believing that absent the abolition of capitalism and the redistribution of its remaining fruits, the Earth will end in about a decade. Where 2020 candidates stand on the Green New Deal and climate policy

The Democratic Party now also supports third-trimester abortions—if not outright infanticide upon delivery—for all who seek it, including illegal aliens Ilhan Omar: America Has a Responsibility to Provide Abortions to Illegal Immigrants

The race-centric focus of the Squad, and the progressive movement it represents, have also come to play an outsized role even in the Democrats’ internal operations. Under fire from black and Latino lawmakers over a lack of diversity among its senior leaders, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s top staffers, including its executive director, were all forced to resign in late July of 2019 in what Politico described as a scene of “full-blown turmoil.” https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/top- dccc-staffer-out-amid-diver-sity-roar-1439525 83 https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/ cheri-bus-tos-democrats-diver-14388671438867

Regarding race-based legislation, as of this writing, there are 125 cosponsors of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s bill to create a commission to study and develop reparation proposals. H.R.40 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act
Cosponsors - H.R.40 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?

HUH?

WTF?

Did you read Hillary's emails - released by Julian Assange's wikileaks in the summer of 2016 - where she stated that she was willing to START WW3 in order to expand Israel's borders.

Did that make you feel safer ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Puhleeeese.

First off, there is no voter suppression. That is a leftist lie. Anybody legal to vote can vote. Secondly, the MSM has you believing that gerrymandering only goes on in the right. You don't think Democrats gerrymander where they have power? Yes, the Republicans did stop DumBama's nominee, but they didn't go out to lie and destroy the man, to the point he and his family received multiple death threats.

Lie, he didn't do either. We've provided the evidence to that claim.

They portray support for anything less than open, “decriminalized” borders as heartless, immoral and un-American. Democrats have by and large endorsed AOC’s Green New Deal, and the decarbonization and therefore deindustrialization of our economy, believing that absent the abolition of capitalism and the redistribution of its remaining fruits, the Earth will end in about a decade. Where 2020 candidates stand on the Green New Deal and climate policy

The Democratic Party now also supports third-trimester abortions—if not outright infanticide upon delivery—for all who seek it, including illegal aliens Ilhan Omar: America Has a Responsibility to Provide Abortions to Illegal Immigrants

The race-centric focus of the Squad, and the progressive movement it represents, have also come to play an outsized role even in the Democrats’ internal operations. Under fire from black and Latino lawmakers over a lack of diversity among its senior leaders, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s top staffers, including its executive director, were all forced to resign in late July of 2019 in what Politico described as a scene of “full-blown turmoil.” https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/top- dccc-staffer-out-amid-diver-sity-roar-1439525 83 https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/29/ cheri-bus-tos-democrats-diver-14388671438867

Regarding race-based legislation, as of this writing, there are 125 cosponsors of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s bill to create a commission to study and develop reparation proposals. H.R.40 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act
Cosponsors - H.R.40 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act

You are correct.

The party has moved left pretty hard.

When you have a serious candidate in the form of Bernie Sanders....you are not the democratic party of before.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are correct.

When you have a serious candidate in the form of Bernie Sanders....you are not the democratic party of before.

November will tell us whether America will slip into the ash heap of history...

You Dems can relax. Trump has this under control. Voters will reward him with a second term.
No he doesn't and that's why he is a short timer. He was going to lose before this pandemic. His behavior during this crisis makes it even worse for him. Enjoy what time you have left.
I see you're another delusional Democrat.

You are correct.

November will tell us whether America will slip into the ash heap of history...

trump is going to lose. Then we will work to try to fix the damage he created. I laugh when republicans talk about identity politics. It's almost comical the psychosis that exists in so many republicans.

To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
The Chinese did not tell the public and world the truth for about 3 weeks, played the whole virus down.

President Trump did the EXACT SAME here, he played it down for a month r two... it was a Democratic and media hoax blah blah blah.... it was a nothing burger, some even go to work with it...because they don't feel that sick blah blah blah, this will just go away come summer....blah blah blah .anyone who wants the test can take a test, blah blah blah....yet a month later this is still not true.....

I agree with you, the past 7 days he's gotten serious, but he squandered near 2 months of valuable and critical time.

China did not tell The US the truth until Jan 20. The very next day The President imposes travel restrictions on them.

Who bases their safety off of a politician

Most conservatives. You all demand a huge wall to be safe from immigrants.

For nearly 8 years of the bush boy presidency you all screamed he was keeping you safe and the only one who could.

Now safety doesn't matter?

I guess since you know you aren't safe with trump as president you now don't care about it.

Not to worry, I'm sure you feel quite safe in your mothers basement.

Laughing%20at%20you-M.jpg

Damn, you won't be griping yet you do anyway...WTF.

New Topics

Forum List

Back