Do You Feel Safe At This Time With Trump At The Helm?

Do you feel safe under Trump's Administration?

• I'm a conservative and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • I'm a conservative and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm an independent and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm an independent and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm a liberal and I feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I do not feel safe w/Trump

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

That said, how many of you feel safe under such a person's Administration?

Great OP. Trump’s unfitness for office is clear every time he shows up at a press conference. He lies and lies. Every time he opens his mouth the market tanks because not a word is believed. His actions in disbanding the pandemic response team was wrong. His blaming Obama and just about anyone else but himself for his failures is beyond pathetic. I don’t think there is a word in the English language that can described just how pathetic that is.

If Trump were a patriot he would resign. But he is not.

Last edited:
To those who support him, the reason why there's "panic", to the extent there is, it's due to his constant lies.

The man lies non-stop, and he's not taking this threat seriously, moreover, he doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him personally. On top of that he only surrounds himself w/yes-men, people who coddle him, have his warped view of reality, and to add icing on the cake, get's RID of those who are actual professionals.

You better read the news better than you are at this point.

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!

he is more interested in how this will reflect on him. his 'approval' ratings. he only wants to know about numbers - whether that is his ratings, the NYSE going down, & the number of confirmed cases. not so much about the death toll. i have yet to hear him say anything about the deceased, let alone have any empathy. someone who has no human emotion other than what please them is truly scary.

When are you losers gonna get back to the collusion impeachment thing?

Now that you are all claiming you were yelling that Trump didn't close the borders fast enough, wondering if you or any of the other dumb left wingers have examples of calling for that.

We were told of this WUHAN virus in the 2nd week of November. We were warned about it. Were you calling for closing our borders to Asia? You must have been.

Was ping pong ball eyes pelosi or any of the loser candidates calling for closing the border in November? December? Show us where they were.

Last edited:

Trump is not perfect by any means but him and Congress have taken steps to help the American Public and to say he has not is a total lie on your part and just another attempt to play the political game when we should be focused on containing this virus.

Again, Trump messages are not bring calm to the general public but what Amazes me is how those like you put all the blame in him when we have fifty States in this union of ours and from the first major outbreak in Washington State the State and local officials have been on this and Trump has learned from his error...

Trump most likely believed this was another SARS, Swine or Australian Flu outbreak that very few would even die from and yet the numbers are still low but Trump most likely understand now this is not the case and has worked with Pelosi and McConnell to find solutions.

So as you sit there saying he ( Trump ) is not doing anything maybe you should stop reading the DailyKos and Huff~n~Puff for a moment and notice what is going on and Trump us working with others.

Now can you tell me why you are more outraged at Trump and not at China Government over their failures to contain the virus?

Also realize the entire World and not just the U.S. was not ready for this Pandemic, so if you believe Trump failed, well so did Italy, Iran and even the U.K. and so did the U.N. failed to take the treat seriously but now they do!

So again if Trump has failed so has the rest of the World and who I blame is China Government for what has happened but alas you will blame Trump because it more simple and easy seeing you hate him so much!
Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and did nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he said that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office. No one believes a word he says. No one.

Last edited:
I feel much safer with Trump leading US through the COVID-19 crisis than any other President in my lifetime except Reagan. Has Trump downplayed the significance of Coronoviris over the last 6 weeks? Yes.... to quell further panic.

I am grateful this did not happen under Obama. He would lie his ass off, blame everyone else and global warming, and either escape to Hawaii or Martha’s Vineyard to let Valerie Jarrett run things.

Trump had since December to prepare for this crisis, and has done nothing, He has called it a hoax and downplayed it at every opportunity.

Recently he said he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else. If true, why did he take no action. Why did he call it a hoax. Why did he risk American lives by his inaction.

‘The truth is Trump lies. We all know he lied when he sad that.

That is why Trump is stupendously unqualified for this office.

Why must you fucking trolls lie so much?

Why are you fucking Trolls defending China Government so much?

Trump knew since December about the threat of the Pandemic that China own Government hid from the WHO?

You mean the Pandemic the World knew nothing about until a Doctor in China blew the whistle about and later died while under house arrest?

You mean the Pandemic that China at first refused help on by us and hid information from the WHO?

So it is all Trump fault and he should have invaded China to get answers, right?

Fucking hilarious how you and so many like you keep on blaming Trump for China Government failure and if Trump failed so did the U.N. and the rest of the fucking World but of course you will lie and say Trump knew and did nothing when there are fucking news reports of him doing shit from putting travel bans which you deemed racist at the time to working with Congress, so stop fucking lying!

Great OP. Trump’s unfitness for office is clear every time he shows up at a press conference. He lies and lies. Every time he opens his mouth the market tanks because not a word is believed. His actions in disbanding the pandemic response team was wrong. His blaming Obama and just about anyone else but himself for his failures is beyond pathetic. I don’t think there is a word in the English language that can described just how pathetic that is.

If Trump were a patriot he would resign. But he is not.

You are an idiot.

I feel much safer with Trump leading US through the COVID-19 crisis than any other President in my lifetime except Reagan. Has Trump downplayed the significance of Coronoviris over the last 6 weeks? Yes.... to quell further panic.

I am grateful this did not happen under Obama. He would lie his ass off, blame everyone else and global warming, and either escape to Hawaii or Martha’s Vineyard to let Valerie Jarrett run things.

Obama would have done just want the Democrats are doing now...attempt to implement more and more social welfare programs that won't be removed after the pandemic is over. They love dependency and they will use any and every opportunity to create more. Imagine the horror is Bernie was President during this time. He would use this as an excuse to nationalize everything and we would be full fledged commies at the end of this thing....too bad lemming Democrats are too stupid to see that that is the ultimate goal of the left-wing of their party.

I haven't felt safe with this clown at the helm since the moment that he was sworn in. He's an extreme narcissist who is incapable of thinking anything through, and has turned away all professional advice on any subject in favor of his incredible expertise in every and all areas. In view of his treatment of our national security professionals, our diplomatic corps, and other seasoned professionals, his overall record of persistent lying, and his latest blunder in appointing a totally unqualified person to oversee the government's response to COVID-19, I have no reason to assume that he is capable of dealing with this medical emergency. He has clearly been unfit for the presidency from the beginning.

Can you define "safe"? What does that look like to you?

We have people that are hoarding for profit

Can you tell me how any other administration would combat that? Or is that a "state" thing?

Forum List

Back