Do you fear long gas lines/rationing?

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Go electric..over a million people have, thus far:

If gas vehicle vs electric becomes political..will we see the Dems cruisn' in their electrics while Repubs languish in long lines?

My next car....https://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-benz/eqs

1611147314145.png

i have a prius & perhaps someday i'll get an all electric.... if biden follows thru - i think he said he was gonna go bigley with accessible EV stations nationwide.

You motorized go-cart lovers should probably fear California-style rolling blackouts more. Thanks to the upcoming EPA regulations on fracking and coal, electricity will become unreliable and mucho expensive.

But then you could always make a dandy chicken coop out of those those fancy electric cars

You motorized go-cart lovers should probably fear California-style rolling blackouts more. Thanks to the upcoming EPA regulations on fracking and coal, electricity will become unreliable and mucho expensive.

But then you could always make a dandy chicken coop out of those those fancy electric cars
LOL! let's see..oh yeah..Cali gets zero power from fracking/coal...the rolling blackouts were not due to a lack of power, but rather fear of starting fires..and is some cases actual fires.
There is no evidence, none, that rolling blackouts or rising power costs are going to result from FF shortages...all speculation and fear-mongering on your part.

I look forward to my Mercedes 'chicken coop' in 2022~

Last edited:
And what are the millions of people you idiots on the left put out of business/ work supposed to buy electric cars with? Food stamps?

Biden Bux. $2,000 would be enough for a down payment on an electric car to live in. Probably enough room in one of those for the wife and kids and the pets too.

It isn't spacious but it'll be their home. And sometimes they'll even find one of those charging stations like they have at some community centers, so they can run the heater and the radio.

Last edited:
And what are the millions of people you idiots on the left put out of business/ work supposed to buy electric cars with? Food stamps?

The poor people are supposed to ride the city bus. Like they do in Red China or other liberal nations.
..or...spend the same amount they always do for a new car....and life goes on--or are you still thinking that all-electric cars are out of reach..for the average family?

BTW...a whole lot of people use mass transit in this country..million and millions.

The market will take care of the power points. You will see a shift of power from big oil to smaller localised landowners. Malls,hospitals,schools and local municipal landowners will fill the void.

Oddly ...here in NM residents experienced several power outages for thousands of customers that lasted a week sometimes longer,in the middle of a pandemic ( never has happened here in all my years living here). They blamed it on “ wind”.

City run by democrats. We’re they trying to make the food in refrigerators spoil? Create residents running to stores and food banks?

I do not put it past government to crack down on power as well as fuel.

If gas vehicle vs electric becomes political..will we see the Dems cruisn' in their electrics while Repubs languish in long lines?

View attachment 445731

What happens when electricity is rationed?
What happens when it is not?

You mean like in California this summer?
Are you going to charge your car, when you return from work,
with a few hours of your own solar?

View attachment 445731

What happens when electricity is rationed?
What happens when it is not?

You mean like in California this summer?
Are you going to charge your car, when you return from work,
with a few hours of your own solar?
Well...I live in Idaho..so not an issue. However...that's not totally out of the question for some....in Cali. The power situation in California pertains to California and its fire issues. It is not a lack of power issue.

The poor people are supposed to ride the city bus. Like they do in Red China or other liberal nations.
..or...spend the same amount they always do for a new car....and life goes on--or are you still thinking that all-electric cars are out of reach..for the average family?

BTW...a whole lot of people use mass transit in this country..million and millions.

Sure, a lot of people take the bus, poor people, the blind and those with multiple DUI's who are unable to drive legally. And there will be a lot more povs out there under Democrat rule, if you'll remember the salad day of the Party in the 1930's.

Forum List

Back