Do you expect massive recounts if results are close

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I think T is going to win FL and Ohio
Biden will win Wisconsin and Minnesota

biden was winning Pennsylvania until his anti Oil comments. Both P snd M are even .

I suspect we may get 2-3 states to be challenged by the USSC and have recounts due to voter fraud and illegal extensions
If they have recounts ?? How fast would it happen and can T campaign in those states ??

Read what Sean Spicer predicts

Trump must win AZ and Georgia or we lost
Both parties have decided to move on from Ohio
Pennsylvania is the most contested

Pennsylvania will Most definetely go all the way to the Supreme Court.I don't expect a decision before December 4th.

Trump must win AZ and Georgia or we lost
Both parties have decided to move on from Ohio
Pennsylvania is the most contested
Trump does not need Arizona. He has FL, Ohio, North Carolina and Georgia USA in the bag. IT all depends on PA.

biden was winning Pennsylvania until his anti Oil comments. Both P snd M are even .

I suspect we may get 2-3 states to be challenged by the USSC and have recounts due to voter fraud and illegal extensions
If they have recounts ?? How fast would it happen and can T campaign in those states ??

All I know is that if you take M+T, subtract B and I, plus N, E and D, then add R + P and U, you get: TRUMP and lose Biden. :SMILEW~130:

Remember what happened to the Michigan recount in '16?....It got shut down post haste.

The last thing the moonbats want is a thorough recount.

How can a candidate order a recount ??
Who decides ??
Do they have to show up in person ??

Recounts are probably only going to happen in a few places and a lot of it depends on how close the race is.
Surely Pennsylvania and Michigan!!
Wouldn't it be something if President Trump and Vice President Pence skunked Biden and Harris with all 50 States. I think a lot of people in both parties understand that foisting communism on free people is like playing with fire in California drought summer years.

Forum List

Back