Do you dream in color?

i dream in vivid colors.... i feel... i smell...i hear...

it can be disturbingly far to "real"

Yes, I definitely have vivid recollections of color in my dreams, although I couldn't say for certain that every part of my dreams are in color. My dreams are mostly boring in that they are realistic experiences, with nothing too bizarre. I envy people who dream of flying and such. I have questioned several people who I know that Spanish was their first language, and most of them have said that they primarily dream in English, which I find very fascinating.

Yes, I can't recall dreaming in anything but color. All the senses are present as well.

I rarely have color dreams, but when I do... wow.

The recurring dreams are mostly nightmares, unfortunately.

The most frustrating is when I dream of music and I wake up not remembering a damn bit of it.

Just last night, in a hotel, I dreamed that there were a number of people standing around staring at us in our room. Each time I yelled, the air pressure became momentarily intense. In the morning, Mrs. H. said I was barking in my sleep LOL.

I'm wondering whether anyone out there has any unusual dream experiences to share. Do you dream in color? Or in a foreign language? Do you have repetitive dreams, or dreams that take you traveling?

I have had a grand total of 1 black and white dream. When I was six. Most of my dreams are either my city getting nuked, myself fighting in a modern war, or me serving as a Roman Legionnaire on the Gallican front under Julius Caesar. My other dreams usually involve me talking to my fiancée (and nothing else).
Not sure if I should be concerned about the war dreams because
A. I thoroughly enjoyed them.
B. Many of my dreams have ended up as truth later.

The most frustrating is when I dream of music and I wake up not remembering a damn bit of it.

Just last night, in a hotel, I dreamed that there were a number of people standing around staring at us in our room. Each time I yelled, the air pressure became momentarily intense. In the morning, Mrs. H. said I was barking in my sleep LOL.

I never have nightmares. Then again, when death and destruction make up a good dream, it's kinda hard to have nightmares.

I'm wondering whether anyone out there has any unusual dream experiences to share. Do you dream in color? Or in a foreign language? Do you have repetitive dreams, or dreams that take you traveling?

I have had a grand total of 1 black and white dream. When I was six. Most of my dreams are either my city getting nuked, myself fighting in a modern war, or me serving as a Roman Legionnaire on the Gallican front under Julius Caesar. My other dreams usually involve me talking to my fiancée (and nothing else).

Damn. Maybe our dreams are influenced by previous lives. :dunno:

Perhaps there were "people" surrounding you in your room? Do you often talk in your sleep?

Interesting, that you have a consistent theme in your dreams. Do you experience the same dreams?

I went to bed early last night. At least, early for me, which was around 11:30ish. I laid there for hours then finally fell asleep. Nothing but nightmares. When it got too bad, I would wake myself up. But when I went back to bed, I would go back into the same one. Three times this happened. Finally, I think from sheer exhaustion, I slept dream free.

I have often wondered about that, too. Especially if we have repetitive dreams.

I know what mine is about. It has been repetitive for over a year. Not the nightmare, though. That was part of it, yes, but my usual dreams are the same every night. I am in a car, looking for my furkids..trying to get home.
The cause of that is...I will be losing this home, maybe, in October. I was guaranteed to be able to stay here until I am 62. Whether I will have to leave once I am, is up to the landlord. It makes me stress out worrying about it and I try to stay stress free so I think it comes out in my dreams.

I have often wondered about that, too. Especially if we have repetitive dreams.

i hope that is not true.... considering my repetitive dream. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I know what mine is about. It has been repetitive for over a year. Not the nightmare, though. That was part of it, yes, but my usual dreams are the same every night. I am in a car, looking for my furkids..trying to get home.
The cause of that is...I will be losing this home, maybe, in October. I was guaranteed to be able to stay here until I am 62. Whether I will have to leave once I am, is up to the landlord. It makes me stress out worrying about it and I try to stay stress free so I think it comes out in my dreams.

That sucks, Gracie. Dreams are supposed to be a way of working through your stress, but it seems that your stress (and hence the dreams) is ongoing. I hope your situation resolves in an acceptable solution.

Damn. I must have had some fun past lives.

New Topics

Forum List

Back