Do you consider Joe Biden as Irish?

Yes. I am pure Irish on my father's side. my first Irish ancestors appearing in the U.S. in the 1840s. On my mother's side, I am eastern European, ancestors appearing here around 1914. Actually, I have done some research into Ireland's law of return. I have a case, I've been there. The Irish celebrated Biden's inauguration, especially in his home village. which he has visited before and met his relatives. Yes. Joe Biden is Irish.
That's awesome he knows the exact village some of his ancestors came from. Kinda like Roots! My Dad always wanted to know where in England we came from. Thought there was a castle over there waiting for us. LOL

My father's last name used to have an "O'" in front of it, and my last name does not appear in the Dublin phone book because I was in Dublin and checked. But there is a judge in the U.S. who has the last name with all of its spellings. I did the genealogy for my cousin, the child of my mother's sister and her husband of English stock. I was able to tell him of where his ancestors were in Wiltshire. I personally went rummaging around in overgrown grave yards near Cork, tripping on the vines, but I have never been able to find my ancestral villages. I think that it so much worse for Americans who want to find their roots in African countries

In Delaware, he is considered to be of Irish descent.
He can be forgiven for being Irish, but not for his Iraq vote.

Joe Biden identfies strongly as "Irish Catholic" some on another message board, mocked him and said he is not really irish only his mother is irish and Biden is not an Irish name. And some said he is a plastic paddy. Do you consider Joe Biden Irish?

He is is mostly Irish and has English and French mixed in...

From his Father he is French/English/Irish and the mother is Irish, so his bloodline is mainly Irish, and what is truly Irish because even Irish people migrated from somewhere else?

Those mocking Biden are also mutts just like Biden and I and believe it or not I have Scottish mixed in my bloodline and if anyone knew the History of Scotland would know your DNA will most likely ping Irish ancestry in it and Irish will most likely ping English ancestry, so we are all mutts in life...

Joe Biden identfies strongly as "Irish Catholic" some on another message board, mocked him and said he is not really irish only his mother is irish and Biden is not an Irish name. And some said he is a plastic paddy. Do you consider Joe Biden Irish?

He is is mostly Irish and has English and French mixed in...

From his Father he is French/English/Irish and the mother is Irish, so his bloodline is mainly Irish, and what is truly Irish because even Irish people migrated from somewhere else?

Those mocking Biden are also mutts just like Biden and I and believe it or not I have Scottish mixed in my bloodline and if anyone knew the History of Scotland would know your DNA will most likely ping Irish ancestry in it and Irish will most likely ping English ancestry, so we are all mutts in life...

You would know a lot about your daddy Biden. Does he fondle you also?

I'm Irish Catholic descent on one side; Biden's a WANKER!!!!

He's a bloody demented walking death rattle rapist!!!

#IbelieveTaraReade

Greg

He looks like another white person to me. I wouldnt be able to tell him apart from other white people.

Are you a racist?

He seems to be. Many Black activists and other minority activists are anti-white racists, often women are their victims. Like considering white women as "cum dumpsters" or to rape them, beat them etc. for revenge. They want revenge, because they think their ancestors were oppressed, which I consider them to be lead by the devil. That is not racial harmony, or humanity, that is evil, and they are lead by the evil.
Have you been reading Hustler again?

What's the big deal with being Irish? My Irish relatives are just like my German ones and the Scot ones and the Black Dutch and the......

It depends. Do the Irish regularly extort a billion dollars in cash from third world countries who receive support from American taxpayers in the range of $3.5 billion dollars to buy anti-missile equipment to save them from Russian aggression?

Do you consider Joe Biden as Irish?
Well ......
Irish = Catholic.
Catholic = Pedophile.
Biden = both Catholic & Pedophole.
So ..... why not Irish? It's a logical probability.

The Orthodox duke who said: "Rather the turban than the papal tiara!" Had his own son given as a sex slave to said turban wearing sultan...
no poopery.jpg

What's the big deal with being Irish? My Irish relatives are just like my German ones and the Scot ones and the Black Dutch and the......
Mortimer is suffering a personal identity crisis and he assumes everyone is equally ethnic oriented as he is. Actually, Americans are probably as fixated as he is so he brought the subject to the right place.

Mortimer is suffering a personal identity crisis and he assumes everyone is equally ethnic oriented as he is. Actually, Americans are probably as fixated as he is so he brought the subject to the right place.
I always thought we were Americans with names.

I always thought we were Americans with names.
You mean like George Washington Carver? FINALLY, some sense!

I looked up his geneaology. He's 62% Irish--everyone on his mom's side and a great grandfather or something on his Dad's. That's pretty Irish.
Scroll way down for the tree.

Come to find his family also owned slaves. Yes generations before hand but still very interesting. For sure snopes and all them would say it was false because they wouldn't want their voters to find that out.

Click on the links below to download PDFs with these documents:

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

I looked at the PDF's and the research looks pretty careful.

None of us choose what family we are born into. The Cancel Culture focuses on historical figures who themselves owned slaves or profitted from the slave trade. The people whose great great grandparents owned slaves didn't make that decision, just as Kamala Harris's gr-gr-gr grandmother being raped by her white master wasn't Kamala's choice.

Interesting tidbit, but you have no point here.

I do think we do have the choice to the family we are born into. But that is another story. My point being is that the entities on the left like to speak of some of the founding fathers owning slaves. Yet here we are with a president who the left adores and his family owned slaves. But they won't bring that up.
You still don't get it. Those Founding Fathers owned slaves themselves. Joe did not. That is the difference and I think it's generally understood .
The founding fathers lived in the 18th century.

No, he's American.

If he was Irish, then he would not be eligible to be President of the United States. The Constitution requires that to be President, one must be a naturally-born citizen of this country.

Forum List

Back