Do you consider Joe Biden as Irish?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear

Joe Biden identfies strongly as "Irish Catholic" some on another message board, mocked him and said he is not really irish only his mother is irish and Biden is not an Irish name. And some said he is a plastic paddy. Do you consider Joe Biden Irish?

Joe Biden identfies strongly as "Irish Catholic" some on another message board, mocked him and said he is not really irish only his mother is irish and Biden is not an Irish name. And some said he is a plastic paddy. Do you consider Joe Biden Irish?

If we are talking religion, he looks more like a spawn of Satan to me with his dark and evil eyes.

He looks like another white person to me. I wouldnt be able to tell him apart from other white people.

Are you a racist?

He seems to be. Many Black activists and other minority activists are anti-white racists, often women are their victims. Like considering white women as "cum dumpsters" or to rape them, beat them etc. for revenge. They want revenge, because they think their ancestors were oppressed, which I consider them to be lead by the devil. That is not racial harmony, or humanity, that is evil, and they are lead by the evil.

He looks like another white person to me. I wouldnt be able to tell him apart from other white people.

Are you a racist?

He seems to be. Many Black activists and other minority activists are anti-white racists, often women are their victims. Like considering white women as "cum dumpsters" or to rape them, beat them etc. for revenge. They want revenge, because they think their ancestors were oppressed, which I consider them to be lead by the devil. That is not racial harmony, or humanity, that is evil, and they are lead by the evil.

Yes, and they live by the victim mentality where it is everybody elses fault but their own for how their life turned out.

I looked up his geneaology. He's 62% Irish--everyone on his mom's side and a great grandfather or something on his Dad's. That's pretty Irish.
Scroll way down for the tree.

I looked up his geneaology. He's 62% Irish--everyone on his mom's side and a great grandfather or something on his Dad's. That's pretty Irish.

Come to find his family also owned slaves. Yes generations before hand but still very interesting. For sure snopes and all them would say it was false because they wouldn't want their voters to find that out.

Click on the links below to download PDFs with these documents:

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Come to find his family also owned slaves. Yes generations before hand but still very interesting. For sure snopes and all them would say it was false because they wouldn't want their voters to find that out.

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

I looked at the PDF's and the research looks pretty careful.

None of us choose what family we are born into. The Cancel Culture focuses on historical figures who themselves owned slaves or profitted from the slave trade. The people whose great great grandparents owned slaves didn't make that decision, just as Kamala Harris's gr-gr-gr grandmother being raped by her white master wasn't Kamala's choice.

Interesting tidbit, but you have no point here.

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

None of us choose what family we are born into. The Cancel Culture focuses on historical figures who themselves owned slaves or profitted from the slave trade. The people whose great great grandparents owned slaves didn't make that decision, just as Kamala Harris's gr-gr-gr grandmother being raped by her white master wasn't Kamala's choice.

I do think we do have the choice to the family we are born into. But that is another story. My point being is that the entities on the left like to speak of some of the founding fathers owning slaves. Yet here we are with a president who the left adores and his family owned slaves. But they won't bring that up.

Yes. I am pure Irish on my father's side. my first Irish ancestors appearing in the U.S. in the 1840s. On my mother's side, I am eastern European, ancestors appearing here around 1914. Actually, I have done some research into Ireland's law of return. I have a case, I've been there. The Irish celebrated Biden's inauguration, especially in his home village. which he has visited before and met his relatives. Yes. Joe Biden is Irish.

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

I do think we do have the choice to the family we are born into. But that is another story. My point being is that the entities on the left like to speak of some of the founding fathers owning slaves. Yet here we are with a president who the left adores and his family owned slaves. But they won't bring that up.
You still don't get it. Those Founding Fathers owned slaves themselves. Joe did not. That is the difference and I think it's generally understood .

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

You still don't get it. Those Founding Fathers owned slaves themselves. Joe did not. That is the difference and I think it's generally understood .

In those times slavery was the normal thing and even Native Americans had them. Every race was under a form of slavery one time or another and their still are even sex slaves and slave workers in China that make your shoes and clothing. I don't see these people stop buying Nikes when they are made by slaves....In fact Nike promotes BLM while they use slave labor in China. What a joke.

Yes. I am pure Irish on my father's side. my first Irish ancestors appearing in the U.S. in the 1840s. On my mother's side, I am eastern European, ancestors appearing here around 1914. Actually, I have done some research into Ireland's law of return. I have a case, I've been there. The Irish celebrated Biden's inauguration, especially in his home village. which he has visited before and met his relatives. Yes. Joe Biden is Irish.
That's awesome he knows the exact village some of his ancestors came from. Kinda like Roots! My Dad always wanted to know where in England we came from. Thought there was a castle over there waiting for us. LOL

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

In those times slavery was the normal thing and even Native Americans had them. Every race was under a form of slavery one time or another and their still are even sex slaves and slave workers in China that make your shoes and clothing. I don't see these people stop buying Nikes when they are made by slaves....In fact Nike promotes BLM while they use slave labor in China. What a joke.
Thoth, I am not a proponent of Cancel Culture. You're wasting your breath.

Part 1 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 2 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Part 3 — DOWNLOAD PDF

Thoth, I am not a proponent of Cancel Culture. You're wasting your breath.

I was just having a conversation with you. :) I never waste my breath.:D

My father's last name used to have an "O'" in front of it, and my last name does not appear in the Dublin phone book because I was in Dublin and checked. But there is a judge in the U.S. who has the last name with all of its spellings. I did the genealogy for my cousin, the child of my mother's sister and her husband of English stock. I was able to tell him of where his ancestors were in Wiltshire. I personally went rummaging around in overgrown grave yards near Cork, tripping on the vines, but I have never been able to find my ancestral villages. I think that it so much worse for Americans who want to find their roots in African countries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back