Do you consider Jews as just whites ???

• Yes , Jews are just whites

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, Jews are a little different and are not white

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No , Jews are very different and are Jews

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Well if you don’t know any Jews other than “Hollywood Jews” you see in the news (?), no wonder you come across as antisemitic. Most Jews fade into the crowd: we have families, go to work, pay our mortgages, save for a vacation in the summer, etc., etc.

Why the people in the video about israel and converts dont look white? I think that is actually closer to a semitic "hebrew" look then if you are fair with blue eyes and light hair

What's your point?

I think Jews are not white, or not all of them, and the ones who are are probably mixed, and bottleneck selected lighter pigmentation. jews went through a bottleneck and i think thats why they are light, but originally they havent been that light, i think jews are semitic, like palestinians. But some consider also palestinians and northafricans as white, so I dont know.

I think Jews are not white, or not all of them, and the ones who are are probably mixed, and bottleneck selected lighter pigmentation. jews went through a bottleneck and i think thats why they are light, but originally they havent been that light, i think jews are semitic, like palestinians. But some consider also palestinians and northafricans as white, so I dont know.
There was a rape epidemic as well as inter-marriage in Europe...it was not a picnic.

Forum List

Back