Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?
Isn’t MAGA extreme patriotism?
Isn’t MAGA American nationalism?
Isn’t MAGA embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Isn’t MAGA the support and or display of core American values?

Why would anyone even half sane harbor disdain for those whom are MAGA?
It seems that our nation was at its best when the majority were MAGA…no?

I don’t see how anyone can view such a label as an insult. Am I missing something?

I feel about MAGA the way I feel about DPRK. Just because it has ‘America’ and ‘Great’ in there, doesn’t impress me any more than ‘Democratic’ and ‘Republic’ being in NK’s official name.

Yes you are missing something.
No MAGA does not mean extreme patriotism
Yes MAGA is nationalism
Yes MAGA is focused on Sovereignty
No MAGA is not American core values

MAGA is toxic and does not represent us at our best.

MAGA is an unquestioning devotion to Donald Trump. Any other description is bullshit.
Because you and Mac1958 say so?
MAGA’s are devoted to Trump for one reason and one reason only….he 100% positively HATES and fights against all things Left just like all good real core Americans or MAGA’s do….Trump is simply the current commander of the MAGA movement.

No one has ever referred to me as MAGA, but I am proud to support Trump and his MAGA agenda.

When someone refers to me as a Trumptard or similar, I don't get offended even though it is intended as an insult. It reflects more poorly upon their cognitive abilities than my own. And if they voted, they voted for Biden!

I self-refer to myself as a Right Winger. Guilty as charged. Proud and unapologetic.

MAGA. FJB. They are virtually synonymous.

It's a sign that the one using the term views America as a point of derision.

The idea that America is great or ever could be great angers the democrat Reich.
Exactly. To the enemy democrats America was never great. It was always evil and racist to its core. Those who want to restore greatness to the nation really want to restore racism. To be MAGA means to stand against such slander.

Of course it is a complement. It is often unintended as one, but it is indeed a compliment.

Democrats just enjoy the bleat-like way they say it. It's the Democrat's new N-word, since their leadership convinced them to stop calling blacks N!@@3Rs, and start calling them "Community Organizers," meaning vote harvesters.

MAGA is toxic and does not represent us at our best.
Hahaha….Don’t Leftist see “us at our best” at $30 trillion in debt, with millions of homeless, with tens of millions of illegal trespassers living amongst us, with a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, with fucked in the head weirdos choosing their gender, with defunded police departments and crime at all time highs, under authoritarian rulers that make us take medicine we don’t want?

Trump supporters should be ashamed of what they advocate for.

That they’re not ashamed is the problem.

I would wear a MAGA hat & shirt to any prog infested city I went to just to see the meltdowns & gnashing of teeth.
I prefer America First but nothing these proglodytes can say insults me, much like I never base my viewing choices on a childs opinion on TV shows.
Neither know enough or have the capacity for an actual informed & well reasoned decision on anything.
If they did say it to my face, I would laugh, thank them & then ask them politely to go fornicate themselves

Don’t you know singing the national anthem is Nazi

Because you and Mac1958 say so?
MAGA’s are devoted to Trump for one reason and one reason only….he 100% positively HATES and fights against all things Left just like all good real core Americans or MAGA’s do….Trump is simply the current commander of the MAGA movement.
We've all watched as the right abandoned core principals time and again for the sake of supporting Trump in his actions. In the end you would support Trump trashing everything you think you believe in.

Wrong.

‘MAGA’ is illiberal, anti-democratic, authoritarian, and neo-fascist.

‘MAGA’ is reactionary – fearful of, and hostile to, positive, beneficial change, diversity, dissent, and inclusion.

‘MAGA’ is nativist, racist, bigoted, and hateful.

‘MAGA’ seeks to compel conformity at the expense of individual liberty.

‘MAGA’ has nothing to do with making America great – it has to do with white grievance politics, racist replacement theory, and dividing the American people.

For me MAGA is a vision of a free, strong, prosperous America for all demographics. It is a concept in which government encourages and empowers citizens to improve their lives and circumstances as they choose to live and believe and doesn't get it their way with silly pronoun rules, social engineering, and other political correctness nonsense. It improves the circumstances of ALL demographics and not pet constituencies.

It means free trade that is fair trade, respect for America in the world, not getting involved in endless wars, and promoting the closest thing to peace in our time as any of us have ever seen.

It is lower taxes, elimination of unnecessary regulation, secure borders, enforcement of the laws and support for those enforcing the laws. It promotes good education by not indoctrinating but teaching real subjects, critical thinking, real history, allowing cultural traditions and customs.

It promotes the historical constitutional concept of a government of the people, for the people, by the people, i.e. the federal government does only what it is constitutionally authorized to do and then leaves the people alone to govern themselves.

So in that concept I am a proud MAGA which in no way makes me semi-fascist, a terrorist, any kind of threat to America.

I simply can't understand why any person would not embrace the MAGA vision.

Forum List

Back