Do you believe?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Do you believe in :

Aliens - I dont doubt the possibility one bit. My sons mother and I saw a crazy UFO one night. It was rectangle shape, couple hundred feet off ground, different color lights all the way around and was not moving, just hoovering.

Bigfoot - I dont doubt it. I dont doubt us finding any kind of crazy creature. Especially one that could link us to evolution even more.

Ghost - Hell no

Anything else you all can think of thats not ridiculous?

Do you believe in :

Aliens - I dont doubt the possibility one bit. My sons mother and I saw a crazy UFO one night. It was rectangle shape, couple hundred feet off ground, different color lights all the way around and was not moving, just hoovering.

Answer: no, if there were aliens .....and they have mastered space travel...why would they give a fuck if we know they are there?

Bigfoot - I dont doubt it. I dont doubt us finding any kind of crazy creature. Especially one that could link us to evolution even more.

Answer: hell yes...we are still finding species on earth......why not a yeti or a sasquatch?

Ghost - Hell no

Answer: yes, i believe the soul is energy...therefore it can exist with the vehicle we call a body

how do you feel about the existence of witches?

Thats a toss up for me. One of my good friends was one but wouldn't ever show me anything. Voo-doo and such(religion as well as magic) IDK as well. They say if you believe it is real it is. I think it could be a mind thing. I dont completely disregard it. Hell i dont have a strait answer for a question in my own thread.. SMH What about you?

smh? o i believe in witches and why in the world does everyone expect us to twitch our noses and make magic? we dont ask christians to walk on water to proof what they are....now do we?

• Thanks
Reactions: jan
smh? o i believe in witches and why in the world does everyone expect us to twitch our noses and make magic? we dont ask christians to walk on water to proof what they are....now do we?

Shake my head. Idk if yall do or not. I know I wouldnt be asked to do that. lol I like proof. But I'm a science head

science head.....okay follow me.......think about it before you reply...what are witches...are we the cute nose twitches who can make people into animals? really?

or are witches simply women who tend to their gut instincts ? my grandmother, her thing was plants...she could make anything grow...not impressed? she also knew all the usages for all the plants that she grew.....that was impressive...did it stop her from dying of cancer? no it didnt...
my talent...animals....i have no fear of them....does that mean in rescue work i have not been bitten.....*holds up scarred right hand* no it doesnt....does it mean i can go into an intersection with traffic ......and put a lead on a horse that is spooked out of its mind and get it out of traffic and back to its owner....i have done that with horses but i have also done it with a rottie that had broken its chain and was caught in traffic....poor thing was scared and no one would help the dog cause they were terrified of it....

lately things have been piss poor.....yoda the kitten...started as a female...got transgender to male...then aged rapidly

Do you believe in :

Ghost - Hell no

I don't know ask an Astronaut

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DT8KPdAgxw]MSNBC: Dr. Edward Mitchell on UFO's "Aliens are Real" - YouTube[/ame]

Or two

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI]Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube[/ame]

Do you believe in :

Ghost - Hell no

I believe in the possibility of all of the above barring perhaps...Bigfoot. Let's face it...if Bigfoot was real, wouldn't someone have found the bones by now?

I believe that there are other life forms out there, we just haven't found them yet.

I believe in ghosts, I believe that sometimes, when a person dies, they have unfinished business on earth, and must remain here until they have completed their tasks.

And asking if I believe in Big Foot is like asking if I believe in the Loch Ness monster. No.

Its a big universe.

Aliens seem very likely to me.

Aliens visiting this planet seems much less likely.

Big foot? Not a clue.

Witches? I don't believe in magic, but I believe there are many people who do.

If you belive in the bible it should already be laid out for you. for example you can't believe in BigFoot because it would be considered the missing link between man and ape adding to the proof of evolution. Ghosts and spirits are an absolute must believe because of biblical stories, along with angels and demons. There are so many more beliefs you have to have. Do believers in the bible get to choose which beliefs they want?

There may very well be aliens, but none have ever been to this planet

Bigfoots do not bury their dead

There is not a shred of evidence of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. Humans do not like an information vacuum, so if they see something and don't know what it is, they invent an answer. Bigfoot, aliens, spirits, Elvis, gnomes, unicorns, dragons, leprechauns, Zeus, Obama's mojo, witches, whatever.

Some guy a long time ago when we lived in caves heard something big moving about in the jungle in the dark, and to allay his fears he invented all manner of creatures.

We still do that today.

Is there life elsewhere in the Universe? I'd say there is a good chance that on some rock somewhere is some kind of mold, or in some ocean a few million light years away there swims some kind of living piece of protein, sure.

But buzzing Earthlings and cutting up cows? No.

You know, when you really dive into real science, you discover there is some shit going on in the Universe that is far, far, far more interesting than waving your hands about like an idiot to fix someone's ch'i.

I believe in science.

Last edited:
There is not a shred of evidence of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. Humans do not like an information vacuum, so if they see something and don't know what it is, they invent an answer. Bigfoot, aliens, spirits, Elvis, gnomes, unicorns, dragons, leprechauns, Zeus, Obama's mojo, witches, whatever.

Some guy a long time ago when we lived in caves heard something big moving about in the jungle in the dark, and to allay his fears he invented all manner of creatures.

We still do that today.

Is there life elsewhere in the Universe? I'd say there is a good chance that on some rock somewhere is some kind of mold, or in some ocean a few million light years away there swims some kind of living piece of protein, sure.

But buzzing Earthlings and cutting up cows? No.

You know, when you really dive into real science, you discover there is some shit going on in the Universe that is far, far, far more interesting than waving your hands about like an idiot to fix someone's ch'i.

I believe in science.

I agree

Very few planets have the climate that can sustain life. Life on any planet is most likely to be some slime or single cell creature. For a planet to develop an advanced life form capable of interplanetary travel is extremely extremely remote
Now add in the vast distances between solar systems and the hundreds or thousands of years to travel between them and you have the probability that we have been visited by alien life forms

New Topics

Forum List

Back