Do You Believe That God Has Many Different Forms, Or Do You Only Believe In One Religion?

Quote me.

Stop telling me what you think I said and post what I actually say.

I don;t think it matters if gods exist or not.

This is my position on gods and it has not changed
You are here for no other reason to argue against belief God. You are doing it right now. That's not indifference.

You are here for no other reason to argue against belief God. You are doing it right now. That's not indifference.
How is my thought experiment on interconnectedness arguing against gods?

yes

but first you have to prove that souls exist you haven't done that.
Again... Laws of physics do not apply to non-material, non-physical things. Your first clue is in the word physics which refers to physical.

How is my thought experiment on interconnectedness arguing against gods?
It's not. It's all the other arguments you make. Such as your arguing against souls even though you have concocted a ridiculous argument of thought patterns leaving imprints on atoms to act like a soul.

physics: the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.

Asked and answered multiple times in this thread. And the word I used was patterns.
Actually you haven't answered it at all. You talk about molecular changes (which is a chemical process) but never explain how that leaves an imprint on ATOMS or what that imprint is or how that imprint affects ATOMS.

It's not. It's all the other arguments you make. Such as your arguing against souls even though you have concocted a ridiculous argument of thought patterns leaving imprints on atoms to act like a soul.
So now souls are god?

And I never once suggested the patterns left on atoms has any of hate properties you claim souls have.

And I already told you that as well.

I never claimed that if we could see a pattern that it would relate directly to a person or a person's thoughts.

All I said what that I think that we leave some sort of pattern on our constituent atoms.

All the rest is shit you made up

So now souls are god?

And I never once suggested the patterns left on atoms has any of hate properties you claim souls have.

And I already told you that as well.

I never claimed that if we could see a pattern that it would relate directly to a person or a person's thoughts.

All I said what that I think that we leave some sort of pattern on our constituent atoms.

All the rest is shit you made up
No. Souls are not God. Souls are spirit.

You haven't explained anything about your belief that thought patterns leave imprints on atoms.

I have no proof that physics only applies to material, physical processes because no idiot would ever argue they do except for you.
And yet i have proof that a person can make unique changes to his own body at the cellular level and most likely below that simply by his thoughts and actions.

At least my thought experiment has a beginning based on scientific facts.

Yours doesn't

No. Souls are not God. Souls are spirit.

You haven't explained anything about your belief that thought patterns leave imprints on atoms.
Of course I have you just dismissed it outright.

Actually you haven't answered it at all. You talk about molecular changes (which is a chemical process) but never explain how that leaves an imprint on ATOMS or what that imprint is or how that imprint affects ATOMS.
And how are those chemical changes manifest?

Atoms the the agent of chemical changes.

And I have explained the larger process and have tried to explain that I used a set of logical inferences to extrapolate that larger process down to the smallest level that we know of.

This is you being obtuse again and I'm beginning to think that it's not intentional

And yet i have proof that a person can make unique changes to his own body at the cellular level and most likely below that simply by his thoughts and actions.

At least my thought experiment has a beginning based on scientific facts.

Yours doesn't
Which do not alter the structure of atoms.

In chemical compounds. Not in altering the structure of atoms.
Atoms are the agents of chemical reactions.

And where did I say the structure was altered?

Atoms of the same element are NOT identical.

What are the causes of this FACT?

Which do not alter the structure of atoms.
Again I will ask you to quote where i said the structure of atoms was changed?

I used the word patterns and I gave you examples of what those patterns might be.

So stop making shit up

Atoms are the agents of chemical reactions.

And where did I say the structure was altered?

Atoms of the same element are NOT identical.

What are the causes of this FACT?
No. Atoms are not agents of chemical reactions.

Atoms are single neutral particles. Molecules are neutral particles made of two or more atoms which are bonded together. Patterns of thought and behavior have no effect on either.

Forum List

Back