Do you believe in the possibility of life in other galaxies?

Yeah............MRNA studies? Yeah.......I'm going to have to call "BS" on this one as far as being OBJECTIVE, REPROUCIBLE, CONSISTENT evidence as demonstrated through the scientific process. You never heard of "mitochondrial Eve"?
You call BS because you know less than nothing about them. I have heard of mitochondrial eve. Clearly you have ZERO idea what that is. Mitochondrial Eve lived at the same time as 10s or 100s of 1000s of her fellow species. Strike one for the silly myth. She did not breed with Y-chromosome Adam, because they did not live on the planet at the same time. Strike 2 for the silly myth. mRNA definitively shows that NO such population bottlenecks -- as described in the childish Eden and flood myths - ever happened. Ever. Strike 3 for the silly myths.

You asked, and I delivered. And now you're going to move the goalposts and say nonsensical things, because you thought you had asked a tough questions, but you didn't. Any high school senior could smash your silly challenge.. Maybe keep your iron aged garbage out of the science section, and this won't happen to you.

You call BS because you know less than nothing about them. I have heard of mitochondrial eve. Clearly you have ZERO idea what that is. Mitochondrial Eve lived at the same time as 10s or 100s of 1000s of her fellow species. Strike one for the silly myth. She did not breed with Y-chromosome Adam, because they did not live on the planet at the same time. Strike 2 for the silly myth. mRNA definitively shows that NO such population bottlenecks -- as described in the childish Eden and flood myths - ever happened. Ever. Strike 3 for the silly myths.

You asked, and I delivered. And now you're going to move the goalposts and say nonsensical things, because you thought you had asked a tough questions, but you didn't. Any high school senior could smash your silly challenge.. Maybe keep your iron aged garbage out of the science section, and this won't happen to you.
I am stunned.........I concede, you have simply bowled me over with all the objective, reproducible, consistent.....evidence of facts presented. :abgg2q.jpg: You have presented NO facts of science......... FYI: The scriptures read the same for both you and I, I have no special comprehensible skills, I moved nothing, I make no claims of being able to scientifically prove anything.....that's your "GOAL POST", as of right now you are looking at a touchback and I will give you a free kick to actually present anything backed by the SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

I presented the book, chapter and verse that proves that the holy scriptures remain unbroken as far as Science and History Actually having presented the objective evidence beyond any reason to doubt the content of the scriptures.

Again..........I will ask you to prove who lived when via a presentation of SCIENCE.....speculating about what happened before RECORDED HISTORY as a source of calibrating any truth is not SCIENCE. You make claims and then present nothing but "YOU HAVE HEARD"? An opinion based on no source of calibration. Thats right up with the other scientific words....such as Could Have, Suggests, Points To......Most likely........

LMAO:popcorn: Proceed with NOT presenting evidence.......its entertaining if nothing else, as its nothing but subjective bigoted PHILOSOPHY pretending to be objective knowledge. One can't begin to count the LOGICAL FALLICES that you have presented. Who are you attempting to convince......."ME".....or "YOURSELF"? As I most certainly presented enough doubt via the actual content of the scriptures that demonstrate that the word of God is in line with REAL SCIENCE. What? Are you attempting to make the claim there was no Continental Drift? Evidence of sea life has not been found on the highest points of earth? There has never been earth quakes and volcanos that have geographically changed the topography of the land? There are no points of the ocean floor that measure up to 7miles in depth? And you HAVE HEARD is an objective answer? :boohoo:

I knew a person like you who said he was wrong at least once in their life.......turns out, they were merely mistaken.

Real Slow: Prima Facie: In legal terminology Prima facie - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The beginnings of the entire physical universe occurred almost spontaneously like a corn seed popping into popcorn, and you're concerned about life evolving over billions of years. Sorry, that's indecent.
Now, you're changing the subject because I destroyed your make-believe facts of abiogenesis. Such a cry baby :102:.

As to your analogy, to make microwave popcorn or any kind, one needs the materials and energy. Your side has no explanation.

Mitochondrial Eve lived at the same time as 10s or 100s of 1000s of her fellow species. Strike one for the silly myth. She did not breed with Y-chromosome Adam, because they did not live on the planet at the same time. Strike 2 for the silly myth. mRNA definitively shows that NO such population bottlenecks -- as described in the childish Eden and flood myths - ever happened. Ever. Strike 3 for the silly myths.
That's not the results of Mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosome Adam. What it shows is that every man alive today descended from one man while every human alive today descended from one woman. Thus, science backs up the story of Adam and Eve from the Bible. You are wrong again lol.

With over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe.
Who ever told you that bullshit figure? Lowest estimates based on what we've seen within the OBSERVABLE universe places the count at over two trillion.

It is hard for me to believe that there is not at least one other solar system with life.
On statistics alone, our being the only intelligent advanced life in the universe is a laughable near impossibility.

Especially, when some scientists claim that they have already found some exoplanets that can be like Earth
Some appear close enough that we can at least postulate the prospect of making a base there or there even being life somewhat close to what we see on the Earth, but the study of exoplanets is still in its infancy.

Now, you're changing the subject because I destroyed your make-believe facts of abiogenesis. Such a cry baby :102:.

As to your analogy, to make microwave popcorn or any kind, one needs the materials and energy. Your side has no explanation.
God is pure energy.

You have presented NO facts of science..
I believe i stated three.

1) Mitochondrial Eve lived alongside 10s or 100s of 1000s of humans

2) Y-chromosome Adan did not live on the planet while Mitochondrial Eve was alive

3) The population bottlenecks described in the Eden and Noah myths have been ruled out and did not happen

If you think i am going to compile the studies and lie them at your feet so that you can say a bunch of idiotic things about material you don't understand, you are mistaken. I feel no compulsion to convince you of anything. I just want you to understand the world and especially the scientific community know you are completely full of shit.

Where?
You are a liar.
The Bible described the earth from outer space and it described it exactly as astronauts have seen it
Haha... No it didn't. Wrong section pal. We don't deal in fantasies here. We don't take iron aged incantations and try to retrofit them to hard earned knowledge. Go to the religious section or the Rubber Room.

The beginnings of the entire physical universe occurred almost spontaneously like a corn seed popping into popcorn, and you're concerned about life evolving over billions of years. Sorry, that's indecent.
LMAO. You are stupid as f*ck. The universe is NOT POPCORN you idiot. You are the typical POS non-science person we get from evolution.

LMAO. You are stupid as f*ck. The universe is NOT POPCORN you idiot. You are the typical POS non-science person we get from evolution.
You're calling me stupid and you can't even understand an analogy. I found that people who resort to ridicule and just plain rude behavior don't have much going for them upstairs. Good luck, you're going to need it in life.

You're calling me stupid and you can't even understand an analogy. I found that people who resort to ridicule and just plain rude behavior don't have much going for them upstairs. Good luck, you're going to need it in life.
I'm calling you stupid af because you can't figure out it takes a creator to create light or the EMS and spacetime.

Better to remain in this galaxy and visit any of the other 14 worlds with reasonably inteligent beings that are only a hop, skip and jump away. Better to be safe than sorry. Stay safe and enjoy the ride.
There is one point that can make as looking for another planet to live on. As we can see the temperature of the planet Earth increases each year. So in the future we will have to look for some planet to colonize. The Solar System galaxy doesn`t have an appropriate planet to be colonized by humans. We will have to find the way how to trawel to other galaxies.

I'm calling you stupid af because you can't figure out it takes a creator to create light or the EMS and spacetime.
I never said that it did not take a creator. You have not been reading all my posts. I know a Creator exists, And their creator cuz the Big Bang. I have no conflict with science. The god I believe in is not a religious god, but the natural God.

I never said that it did not take a creator. You have not been reading all my posts. I know a Creator exists, And their creator cuz the Big Bang. I have no conflict with science. The god I believe in is not a religious god, but the natural God.
1 typo in above statement, " And the Creator caused the Big Bang. "

Forum List

Back