Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I really want too
I have always wanted to
However , I see zero evidence !!
I look at the news and it’s all just good folks being killed, badly injured or screwed in life .
Car accidents , shootings , tragedies and you name it
So I then look upward into the vacuum of space and it’s far worse . It’s complete chaos with exploding stars , black holes , quasars ( ha ha ) , pulsars etc etc

Everything is complete chaos

From my own research and experiences. I believe we are mult-dimensional beings and our consciousness is infinite. I do believe in a higher-self and it is the expanded awareness of my current focused experience on this Earth. There is a veil put on us when we come down to this Earth and we forget what we are as we are in a way disconnected from Source. Through meditation and other means you can connect to your higher-self and Source and get downloads of what is.

I really want too
I have always wanted to
I look at the news and it’s all just good folks being killed, badly injured or screwed in life .
So I then look upward into the vacuum of space and it’s far worse . It’s complete chaos with exploding stars , black holes , quasars ( ha ha ) , pulsars etc etc

if your going to blame "a" god for what's happening why can't you blame satan
The Bible sez satan is the god of this world.

I really want too
I have always wanted to

if your going to blame "a" god for what's happening why can't you blame satan
The Bible sez satan is the god of this world.

That may go back to the Sumerian story of Enlil and Enki. Enki was made out to be the bad guy because he went over his half brothers head Enlil, and told the humans Enlil was going to kill them all with a flood. And apparently Enki had a snake on his ship which equated him in the Bible as the serpent who taught humans knowledge.

Yes. Free will is a bitch....but only if you are free to act can you reveal who you really are......which is what I think the purpose of this world is.......

You don't find Navy Seals by pampering the recruits...you don't find truly good people by making the world easy.

From my own research and experiences. I believe we are mult-dimensional beings and our consciousness is infinite. I do believe in a higher-self and it is the expanded awareness of my current focused experience on this Earth. There is a veil put on us when we come down to this Earth and we forget what we are as we are in a way disconnected from Source. Through meditation and other means you can connect to your higher-self and Source and get downloads of what is.
I did see the Hebrew god hovering over the skies when I went to Israel
Nice white beard !!

I think I would consider a second and final trip to Israel
Just impossible the next 4 yrs with work

Yes. Free will is a bitch....but only if you are free to act can you reveal who you really are......which is what I think the purpose of this world is.......

You don't find Navy Seals by pampering the recruits...you don't find truly good people by making the world easy.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I did see the Hebrew god hovering over the skies when I went to Israel
Nice white beard !!

Well according to the Bible, he was in a pillar of cloud and fire. To an ancient person a UFO, may have looked like a pillar of cloud and of fire to them. :D

Exodus 13:21

English Standard Version
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.

Forum List

Back