Do you approve of, and think it is classy to do this to a First Lady?

Look at this. Melania was at an opiate conference with grade school kids in Baltimore. An epicenter of abuse.

How classless. What kind of teachers would not let students know this is the First Lady, an institution. Respect her like any FL. Would be just as bad if it was Michelle.

Raising a bunch of classless urchins

I agree with you. I think her husband is a horrible President, but that is no reason to be so disrespectful to her.

Politician's wives and children- leave them alone. I hated it when the assholes did it to Michelle, and I hate it when the assholes do it to Melania.

Michelle had a goddamn big mouth..
Plenty of condemnatory opining came out of that great big fat pie hole. I guess she was surprised to find that people can do it right back.

Jo

Look at this. Melania was at an opiate conference with grade school kids in Baltimore. An epicenter of abuse.

How classless. What kind of teachers would not let students know this is the First Lady, an institution. Respect her like any FL. Would be just as bad if it was Michelle.

I call her MOOOOOOlania!

and an ape

a gorilla

just like cons did to michelle obama!

I call her MOOOOOOlania!

and an ape

a gorilla

WELL THAT;S FINE EXCEPT THAT IF YOU REALLY TAKE A GOOD LOOK.....YOUR INSULT JUST DOESN'T STICK.
Truth is nobody was interested in the wave of monkey comparisons until the media tried to shove Misshy into everybody's face as the next
equivalent to Halle Berry......which she is...um....NOT. That would have been fine except for the aggressive charge of racism that followed onto those who didn't join the charade. Melania on the other hand is actually a world class beauty who could put on a bikini today and place top three in any beauty contest anywhere.....so there's that. Not that it really matters frankly but if you really want to make an issue....I suggest you try other venues that are not so obviously flawed.

JO

I agree with you. I think her husband is a horrible President, but that is no reason to be so disrespectful to her.

Politician's wives and children- leave them alone. I hated it when the assholes did it to Michelle, and I hate it when the assholes do it to Melania.

Michelle had a goddamn big mouth..
Plenty of condemnatory opining came out of that great big fat pie hole. I guess she was surprised to find that people can do it right back.

Jo

She was classy, she was the First Lady, and she was black.

Lots of people like yourself found all of that intolerable.

I call her MOOOOOOlania!

and an ape

a gorilla

Being an asshole like the cons were towards Michelle Obama just shows you are an asshole also.

Don't be an asshole. Leave Melania alone.

I call her MOOOOOOlania!

and an ape

a gorilla

WELL THAT;S FINE EXCEPT THAT IF YOU REALLY TAKE A GOOD LOOK.....YOUR INSULT JUST DOESN'T STICK.
. That would have been fine except for the aggressive charge of racism that followed onto those who didn't join the charade.

Except of course- there was lots of racism involved in the attacks on Michelle Obama. And sexism, And weird homophobia too.

Really its not that complicated- don't be an asshole.

Don't attack the First Lady. Don't attack the non-adult Presidential kids.

Think what would happen if white kids had done that to Michelle Obama. :eek:

Most white kids liked the Obamas......probably because most white kids didn't think they were rabid racists....

Most black kids in Baltimore probably feel that Trump is racist and that his wife is guilty by association....and we definitely can't expect our kids to be more mature than adults, since its adults who are doing that and worse...

Uh no.

BUT white kids are raised to have respect regardless of likes. Black kids are not.

Yes because of course- you know how all white kids and all black kids are raised.........

Think what would happen if white kids had done that to Michelle Obama. :eek:

Most white kids liked the Obamas......probably because most white kids didn't think they were rabid racists....

Most black kids in Baltimore probably feel that Trump is racist and that his wife is guilty by association....and we definitely can't expect our kids to be more mature than adults, since its adults who are doing that and worse...

Uh no.

BUT white kids are raised to have respect regardless of likes. Black kids are not.

Yes because of course- you know how all white kids and all black kids are raised.........

Nope, just the generalizations we see in the media EVERY FUCKING DAY. The blame lies with the adults who encourage disrespect.

I call her MOOOOOOlania!

and an ape

a gorilla

Well, that makes you pretty fucking stupid, doesn't it Comrade?

Of course, you being stupid isn't news to anyone...

She's not earned anyone's respect.

I find the nutbag hoard's acceptance of this woman.....an immigrant with sketchy papers who hasn't mastered the English
language and speaks with a thick accent.....who hasn't demonstrated even a little effort as 1st Lady.....to be
one of the most peculiar things about this presidency.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic hypocrite. You elect that low life Arnold Schwarzenegger to Governor in California. He can barely speak English, took steroids and cheated on his wife. Libtards talk out of both sides of there face Melania has been all class. Your just jealous scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahnuld ran and won as a repug.

Disgraceful. Those kids were coached by SOMEONE to behave like that. COMPLETELY without class. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the lunatic liberals.

Forum List

Back