Do you agree with my statement on Free Speech?

Do you agree with my statement on Free Speech?

• Strongly Agree

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Agree

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • It depends

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strongly Disagree

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Probably much older than you, but I still enjoy laughing at silly whiners like you.
1) I am 52

2) I am not whining -- I am trying to persuade opponents of Cancel Culture that the best way to fight Cancel Culture is to take every practical legal step against those who practice Cancel Culture.

1) Oh, STFU! BLM is all about grifting money and destroying the lives of property owners impacted by their riots.

2) If you are not in a position to quit, you may STFU and don't press the issue!
1) I disagree with republicans on the Race issue.

2) I agree 100%. But if the one who is silenced is ever in a position to legally act against his oppressors best interest, he should not miss that opportunity.

1) I disagree with republicans on the Race issue.

2) I agree 100%. But if the one who is silenced is ever in a position to legally act against his oppressors best interest, he should not miss that opportunity.
This didn't work out as well as you thought it would, did it? You've got a hard right winger and a hard left winger both telling you to STFU. You might want to consider that advice.

My question is abstract.

There are millions of people who are not free to voice their grievances for the fear of Cancel Culture.
I see things that I don't agree with all the time. It does not seem to have shut anybody up. Are you saying you should be able to make up any story you want and expect private businesses to give you the platform to spread it? Just buy the private business and make up your own rules after winning the proxy fight.

Are you saying you should be able to make up any story you want and expect private businesses to give you the platform to spread it? Just buy the private business and make up your own rules after winning the proxy fight.
The best compromise is:

-- Progressives can do everything they can to keep non-Progressives away from Social Media platforms

-- Non-Progressives can take every practical legal step against Progressives best interest:

1) Pressure their employers to fire them.

2) Do not help them more then Laws absolutely require.

3) Use Jury Nullification Rights against them.

I do understand that non-Progressives need at least a decade to accept and master Cancel Culture tactics.

Even if I influence no one, it is likely that prominent Republicans will understand that adopting Cancel Culture methods is inevitable. These methods are legal and effective. Now they think they are above these methods.

The best compromise is:

-- Progressives can do everything they can to keep non-Progressives away from Social Media platforms

-- Non-Progressives can take every practical legal step against Progressives best interest:

I do understand that non-Progressives need at least a decade to accept and master Cancel Culture tactics.
If your non progressives could convince investors to support them, they could have their own platform. Otherwise, I guess they might have to go from telephone pole to telephone pole posting leaflets. Good luck in the marketplace of ideas.

Then I guess you got free speech..........Next!
Next -- if a Progressive needs help or job recommendation of a non-Progressive, then non-Progressive must take Progressive Totalitarianism into consideration.

Of course it would take non-Progressives a decade to accept and learn practicing Cancel Culture.

Last edited:
Next -- if a Progressive needs help or job recommendation of a non-Progressive, then non-Progressive must take Progressive Totalitarianism into consideration.
I did a lot of interviewing, hiring and sometimes firing. Progressive vs non-progressive just didn't come up. I just want people I could count on to do the work I needed to be done, as competently as possible. I hired good people that mostly became good long term employees.

The best compromise is:

There is no such thing as "Jury Nullification Rights" except in your tiny little mind.

If you have to sue for your rights, you have already lost.

There is no such thing as "Jury Nullification Rights" except in your tiny little mind.

If you have to sue for your rights, you have already lost.
I am mostly on your side.

I am not talking about suing for my Free Speech Rights -- that is impossible.

But if I am ever on a jury where a Progressive is charged with a crime like drug possession, I will do my jury duty -- maximum reasonable argument to convict.

Everyone who truly values Freedom should do the same.

Of course during juror selection process, silence is golden.

Forum List

Back