Do you agree with Liz Cheney?

Agree with Liz?

• I agree with Liz Cheney = both 1/6 and 911 are as reported by CNN

• 1/6 and 911 were both false flag hate hoaxes, and the Cheney family was in on both

• 1/6 was false flag, 911 was not

• 1/6 was real, 911 was a false flag hit

• I'm too busy listening to Howard Stern bitch about Aaron Rodgers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello Pot, let me introduce you to kettle. Your TDS comes from your lock-step democrat indoctrination. Please enter the cattle car to the delousing chamber. Moron.
You must be one of the suckers adding to the orange knuckle dragger's $100 million war chest. The one he's going to pocket after he gets done milking you gullible MAGAhatters when he announces he's not running.

There's a sucker born every minute & two to take them. Have fun.

We'll see how her rating is among voters in the next election, fucktwit. Btw, her record was fine among voters before Trump asslickers like you followed that lowlifes lead in attacking her. The problem with you gullible assholes is the fact that you can't think for yourself. You need to be led by the nose by Trump who's a malignant jerkoff.

Now go cry after I just meted out another beatdown to you. Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity.
The only thing you can beat is yourself. If you can find your micro assfuck. You stupid fuck, Cheney has hated Trump for years. Especially after he called out her daddy for Iraq. A brainless twit who you now slobber over because she hates Trump. Now run along boy, slapping the shit out of you isn’t a challenge.

You must be one of the suckers adding to the orange knuckle dragger's $100 million war chest
You're a typical democrat that operates on your knee jerk assumptions. No I don't donate to politicians period. I damn sure wasn't stupid enough to vote for a demented old fool and an idiot that couldn't even hang in the primaries because they "weren't Trump" How's that thirty year spike in inflation doing for you. You like paying those gas prices. Yeah, you're a fool too.

Forum List

Back