Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.

If you don't like slavery, don't buy a slave.

When I jump in front of a bus I have the right to decide whether I get injured or not.
No, fuck them. Fat people and smokers get criticized because they are a burden for the health system but drunken sluts can get rid of their responsibility by having a human being murdered.

That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?
no the baby is not a piece of the mother,it is a completely different person,,no grey area at all

should have known you leaned towards baby killing ,,,

if every child deserves to be loved then why is it ok if the mother kills it???

Always remember, right to live is denied. It is a baby holocaust by whites against whites. We all can be lucky that we have made it to the point on that we are considered human.

They should have the right to be born and live their lives.

Fetuses aren't viable... therefore not "people" with rights.

The problem with giving rights to little blobs of tissue is that they end up having more rights than the woman it is in.

When I jump in front of a bus I have the right to decide whether I get injured or not.
No, fuck them. Fat people and smokers get criticized because they are a burden for the health system but drunken sluts can get rid of their responsibility by having a human being murdered.

The wealthy women will still get abortions if illegal. They go into a hosp. and get a D & C.

Fetuses aren't viable... therefore not "people" with rights.

The problem with giving rights to little blobs of tissue is that they end up having more rights than the woman it is in.

Some humans are viable at 22 weeks of in the womb. I take it that you support killing humans five minutes before they're due to be delivered. Am I right?

very few fetuses are viable at 22 weeks, you just hear of the ones that are and they have to spend months in the hosp.

very few fetuses are viable at 22 weeks, you just hear of the ones that are and they have to spend months in the hosp.

Do you support killing a human at 22 weeks in the womb?

The wealthy women will still get abortions if illegal. They go into a hosp. and get a D & C.
And they get jailed when caught, right?

I am not into details but when something like a brain starts working, the personality starts developing. The women who don´t want to have kids, have effective measures at their disposal to prevent them from appearing.

Obstetricians are trained that when treating a pregnancy they are treating two patients.

The latter patient does have legally protected rights, btw. Inheritance rights, for instance.

Forum List

Back