Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes, only when completely proven wrong

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
When I believe in something, I BELIEVE in it. I won't relent until proven 100% wrong or given an extremely convincing argument. I can get pretty passionate about certain things.

If I'm shown that I am wrong, or given compelling argument, I'll most of the time admit I'm wrong. Other times I'm just a stubborn ass. :)

jimnyc said:
When I believe in something, I BELIEVE in it. I won't relent until proven 100% wrong or given an extremely convincing argument. I can get pretty passionate about certain things.

If I'm shown that I am wrong, or given compelling argument, I'll most of the time admit I'm wrong. Other times I'm just a stubborn ass. :)

What he said.

Semper Fi said:
When you are wrong, do you admit it?

Im adding another option answer...depends :)

If it's relationship based.. usually, but not always both sides have some legitimacy. So yes I take blame for what it is I am wrong about.

If it's a discussion about something factual then I need to be proven wrong...

manu1959 said:
you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong

Even if you only admit it to yourself you cannot improve what you don't recognize as a problem. In order to correct an error, to become more accurate you must recognize that you are wrong.

no1tovote4 said:
Even if you only admit it to yourself you cannot improve what you don't recognize as a problem. In order to correct an error, to become more accurate you must recognize that you are wrong.

just trying to help ya gain a higher awareness

Forum List

Back