CDZ Do world governments expect their citizens . . .

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
To step right up and make the ultimate sacrifice to prevent or slow "global warming"? To voluntarily die to reduce world human population and thus lower planetwide consumption of precious resources and "harmful" emissions? Talk about taking one for the team.

I would argue the evidence overwhelmingly points to YES, that is exactly what governments around the world expect from their citizens and are rapidly moving to implement: voluntary mass suicide in the name of saving the environment. Although, it seems like the word voluntary is being redefined to mean "willingly without consent".

In addition to debating the main question posed by this thread, please feel free to comment on whether or not you would be willing kill yourself, if asked by your government, in order to reduce global warming—and why. Remember before answering that multiple world leaders have publicly stated "We're in a war against global warming" while others have compared the struggle against it to World War II. Rather than being conscripted or drafted to fight the Axis Powers, as in that great war of old, "fighting" the enemy in this case could mean offing yourself for the greater good, which would in my opinion be tantamount to lunatic asylum behavior. However, I am certain there are Americans out there who would step right up and check right out . . . to maintain political correctness.

What say you?

1635370554084.png

It's being taken care of...

*****SMILE*****

:)

To step right up and make the ultimate sacrifice to prevent or slow "global warming"? To voluntarily die to reduce world human population and thus lower planetwide consumption of precious resources and "harmful" emissions? Talk about taking one for the team.

I would argue the evidence overwhelmingly points to YES, that is exactly what governments around the world expect from their citizens and are rapidly moving to implement: voluntary mass suicide in the name of saving the environment. Although, it seems like the word voluntary is being redefined to mean "willingly without consent".

In addition to debating the main question posed by this thread, please feel free to comment on whether or not you would be willing kill yourself, if asked by your government, in order to reduce global warming—and why. Remember before answering that multiple world leaders have publicly stated "We're in a war against global warming" while others have compared the struggle against it to World War II. Rather than being conscripted or drafted to fight the Axis Powers, as in that great war of old, "fighting" the enemy in this case could mean offing yourself for the greater good, which would in my opinion be tantamount to lunatic asylum behavior. However, I am certain there are Americans out there who would step right up and check right out . . . to maintain political correctness.

What say you?
The US birth rate has fallen to it's lowest point in history.

It's been an all out effort by the Left to encourage gender confusion, abortion, birth control, pushing global warming issues, and flat out making the lives of the average citizen as hellish as possible so they won't want to reproduce.

After all, in their sick twisted minds it is all for a better cause, much like Hitler thought killing off all the Jews was his ticket to utopia.

C'mon, you won't take one for the team?
WE will have no choice.

Governments exist to promote themselves.

Government apparatchiks work closely with elected government officials to ensure this.

Together with their corporate interests e.g. the REAL CONSTITUENTS they will work toward the ends of that tripartite.

YOU are excess baggage, fauna in the system that really doesn't matter.

Why?

You are not required for the system to operate.

They maintain the illusion that you matter, for you, until they no longer have to.

That time is very very close.

Sleeep....sleeeeeeeeeep

China used to enforce a one child policy, but then it dawned on them, why kill off only their own people when they can kill other people around the world with bioweapons like Covid?

Makes sense if you want your people to take over the world.

What say you?
The dinosaurs wandered about in 2,400+ ppm co2. Are we at 440ppm? Now, the alarmists are screaming we are going to die from man made climate change. Is this before or after 2,400ppm?

We have a climate "Czar" who burns more fossil fuel in a year than most of us do in a lifetime. All those at the climate summit have carbon footprints MANY times the average.

As we have seen from the elites not following their own Covid rules, its always a case of " rules are for ye but not for me".

The US birth rate has fallen to it's lowest point in history.

It's been an all out effort by the Left to encourage gender confusion, abortion, birth control, pushing global warming issues, and flat out making the lives of the average citizen as hellish as possible so they won't want to reproduce.

After all, in their sick twisted minds it is all for a better cause, much like Hitler thought killing off all the Jews was his ticket to utopia.
Meanwhile, Muslims keep breeding themselves to numerical dominance all over the globe.

I don't think the elites will find them as docile as westerners. Westerners have been conditioned to feel nothing but shame for their own culture whereas Muslims see their mission as expanding Islam until nothing else remains.

What say you?
Things are gonna get sporky in the former USA ...
x,d,,d,x,x,d,d,dd.jpeg

What say you?
that you are severely paranoid and utterly mistaken about the intentions of world leaders?
i hope it's just a case of mental flu..

Forum List

Back