Do women need guns to stop rape….no, just tell them to relax and enjoy it..right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well…it seems as if the left wing, anti gun response to actual rape victims who want guns to stop rape…..just relax…try to enjoy the experience…you don't need a gun…

Articles: Obama Tells a Rape Victim a Gun Won't Protect Her

Liberals like to talk about women’s rights but among those rights is, or should be, the second right enshrined in the Constitution’s Bill of Rights -- the right to keep and bear arms to protect one’s self. A woman’s body is her own, liberals tell us, and she has the right to choose to have an abortion. But the same liberals would deny women like Kimberly Corban the right to defend her body, and her children, with a firearm against the predators who lurk among us.

As the Washington Post reported:

On May 21, 2006, Kimberly Corban was a 20-year-old student completing her sophomore year at the University of Northern Colorado. She had just finished finals -- summer was on its way. She had her whole life ahead of her.
Then, the unthinkable happened. Around five in the morning, a man broke into her apartment in Greeley, Colo., and, for almost two hours, sexually assaulted her.
“I thought, ‘I’m going to die,'” Corban, now 30, told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “There’s no going back from that.”
Corban’s story did not exactly have a happy ending -- or, at least, the ending is ever-evolving. Though her assailant is now serving 24 years to life in prison, she struggled with depression, PTSD and stress-related seizures. And, speaking about her experience, she came to realize how important it was for women to have access to guns to protect themselves.

Her ordeal was likely on the mind of rape survivor Kimberly Corban when she confronted President Obama during his recent town hall on CNN on the subject of gun control and asked:

As a survivor of rape and now a mother to two small children, you know it seems like being able to purchase a firearm of my choosing and being able to carry that where me and my family are -- it seems like my basic responsibility as a parent at this point. I have been unspeakably victimized once already and I refused to let that happen again to myself or my kids. So why can’t your administration see that these restrictions that you’re putting to make it harder for me to own a gun or harder for me to take that where I need to be is actually just making my kids and I less safe?

rape is just another slice off the loaf in a liberals opinion .

Obama told her a gun wouldn't have helped.

And....he basically told her she should thank him and all liberals because at least they're trying to make sure her rapist was unarmed!!!

She just needs to realize the cup is half full!

Well…it seems as if the left wing, anti gun response to actual rape victims who want guns to stop rape…..just relax…try to enjoy the experience…you don't need a gun…

Liberals like to talk about women’s rights but among those rights is, or should be, the second right enshrined in the Constitution’s Bill of Rights -- the right to keep and bear arms to protect one’s self. A woman’s body is her own, liberals tell us, and she has the right to choose to have an abortion. But the same liberals would deny women like Kimberly Corban the right to defend her body, and her children, with a firearm against the predators who lurk among us.

On May 21, 2006, Kimberly Corban was a 20-year-old student completing her sophomore year at the University of Northern Colorado. She had just finished finals -- summer was on its way. She had her whole life ahead of her.
Then, the unthinkable happened. Around five in the morning, a man broke into her apartment in Greeley, Colo., and, for almost two hours, sexually assaulted her.
“I thought, ‘I’m going to die,'” Corban, now 30, told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “There’s no going back from that.”
Corban’s story did not exactly have a happy ending -- or, at least, the ending is ever-evolving. Though her assailant is now serving 24 years to life in prison, she struggled with depression, PTSD and stress-related seizures. And, speaking about her experience, she came to realize how important it was for women to have access to guns to protect themselves.

Her ordeal was likely on the mind of rape survivor Kimberly Corban when she confronted President Obama during his recent town hall on CNN on the subject of gun control and asked:

As a survivor of rape and now a mother to two small children, you know it seems like being able to purchase a firearm of my choosing and being able to carry that where me and my family are -- it seems like my basic responsibility as a parent at this point. I have been unspeakably victimized once already and I refused to let that happen again to myself or my kids. So why can’t your administration see that these restrictions that you’re putting to make it harder for me to own a gun or harder for me to take that where I need to be is actually just making my kids and I less safe?

democrats are the party of rape.

They want to put frat boys in prison for consensual sex with a drunk girl, but when it comes to violent, forced rape, the democrats are full on proponent. Just check out the threads on the Muslim rape jihad and you'll see all the forum leftists defending rape tooth and claw.

democrats are promoters of violent, forcible rape.

There is no doubt that the world's women are losing ground on the subject of rape, unless the accused rapist is a white guy. If it's a minority, she should be honored that she was chosen.

Depends on the woman who is carrying the gun.

Nobody should carry a gun unless they're confident they can pull the trigger when stuff comes down.

Looking at it from a liberal point of view, a woman who uses a gun to defend herself may kill or permanently disable her attacker. A woman who is raped is just used a little bit. It's nothing she doesn't do with her boyfriend or husband. Even if she's beaten, it's usually not worse than a few bruises and broken bones. Death is forever.

just so they have the RIGHT in the personal decision to carry a gun or to not carry a gun . If obama and dems get to decide then she will lose that personal RIGHT !!

There is no doubt that the world's women are losing ground on the subject of rape, unless the accused rapist is a white guy. If it's a minority, she should be honored that she was chosen.

In the 2012 Todd Akin spoke of "real rape." The democrats savaged him for it. Now democrats are the party of rape, so it's not surprising.

Akin was right of course. What the left calls "rape" involves generally young people who drink too much or use drugs and end up having sex. If the girl regrets the sex then the boy is put in prison and called a "rapist." The left has created a climate of fear in what is essentially a Victorian era attack on normal sexual activity,

But rape, real rape, is a violent act. It's more about power and domination than it is about sex. And of course the left, the democrats, are major apologists and supporters of violent, forcible rape. Muslims are victimizing women all across Europe, but the democrats demand we be culturally sensitive and not complain.

The left is at war against women, and rape is just a political toy for them. If it can be used to create fear and oppression on American campuses, then the faux-rape will be pushed to absurdity. The goal is the neuter American men and create an environment of fear. But real rape is also a tool for the left. Real rape leaves women traumatized and often scarred for life. But the left excuses it as a cultural expression by their Islamist allies.

Forum List

Back