Do Whites Have Civil Rights?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
To my surprise, Google asserted that nobody had ever asked that precise question before in the history of the internet.

Keep in mind that there is no way to divide the US up geographically that will cure what ails us. Fortunately, we still have a fundamental Constitutional framework of “equal protection of the laws” that can be restored to turn the power of the state away from fomenting discrimination against whites and toward preventing it, just as it was used more than a half century ago against discrimination against blacks.

To my surprise, Google asserted that nobody had ever asked that precise question before in the history of the internet.

Keep in mind that there is no way to divide the US up geographically that will cure what ails us. Fortunately, we still have a fundamental Constitutional framework of “equal protection of the laws” that can be restored to turn the power of the state away from fomenting discrimination against whites and toward preventing it, just as it was used more than a half century ago against discrimination against blacks.
Link?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
On paper we do. The current regime just ignores them until a judge orders them to and even THEN they may ignore us. As long as we're armed, we'll be respected on at least one level and that's enough. I don't ask anyone to feed or care for me or give me housing so the government is just another pain in the ass, not the provider of all good things the way they're seen by others here. That DC cesspool could disappear today and I'd never miss it at all.

On paper we do. The current regime just ignores them until a judge orders them to and even THEN they may ignore us. As long as we're armed, we'll be respected on at least one level and that's enough. I don't ask anyone to feed or care for me or give me housing so the government is just another pain in the ass, not the provider of all good things the way they're seen by others here. That DC cesspool could disappear today and I'd never miss it at all.
if you live in the US all your bullshit is just bullshit. Move somewhere that is not under the jurisdiction of the US and talk that bullshit.

I wouldn't trust a knee grow to mow my lawn. This country better pray White folks have civil rights...cause this joint is fucked sideways when they go.

The white civil rights act is better known as the CONSTITUTION.

Forum List

Back