Do we owe Muslims another apology?

What exactly have I done to Muslims?

You are not one.

Regards
DL

and I need to apologize for that why?

You do not.

The intent was to show the truth of this poem that pertains to both Islam and Christianity and the lousy attitude of Christians and Muslims.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL
I certainly do not consider myself GOD's favorite. I don't hold other people in contempt, in fact I pray and long for the salvation of everyone. I believe that the Truth that GOD wishes us to understand is fully revealed in His Holy Word (the Bible). It isn't for me to change GOD's Word; however, if I am shown that I'm in error through GOD's Word, I'm very willing to change my understanding based on what the Bible reveals. I believe that the worst tyrant is not a former slave, but that individual who is content to believe he is GOD.

Nonsense.

Regards
DL

You are not one.

Regards
DL
And just why should he become one?

I did not suggest that he should. Islam is just a tad more immoral than Christianity and both religions belong in the garbage.

Go say hi to your genocidal son murdering prick of a god for me. Tell him I have a bullet with his name on it.

My god is more moral than yours. Prove me wrong. Debate?

I did not think so.

Regards
DL
So where does that place ATHEISM?

In a better place as they do not pin the blame for their actions on an imaginary God.

Religions have gifted us with 5,000 years of war and you want to blame atheist. That would be droll if not so hypocritical.

Regards
DL

And you do not see that the Bible reveals that sin entered into the world just about that long ago. Yes, man made religion is evil and secular humanism is one of the worst!

They have moral arguments for their policies, All Christianity and Islam have are Inquisitions and Jihads.

Regards
DL

Who has killed more in defense of their ideology ---- How many Christians have Atheists killed?

It would seem that Atheists have been on a crusade of their own to irradiate anyone who doesn't accept their view of science, history, and political doctrine.
Nah, we don't have to do that anymore. The world is leaving your goofy voodoo religion in droves. Civilized society is secular, in general, and your religious nonsense is being purged from our governments and public education systems.

Barak Oboma - literally created a welfare program or a - food stamp card - for our enemies to make a Nuclear Bomb. WIC programs ( - to poor and needy Muslims - to purchase nukes

Why would someone be unable to realize that Islam as a religion, is incapable of understanding or identifying or accepting an apology from Non-Muslims who have won the war and won victory against the Islamic aggression and attacks ?

We have completely defeated and crippled the Islamic world and placed them in figurative chains that can not be broken.

Barak Oboma tried to remove the chains from the terrorists and place them upon UNAPOLOGETIC Americans and cripple America with financial ruin and Oboma forced Americans to open their bank accounts and throw their personal money to the terrorist and give the Muslims a surprise Nuclear Bomb welfare program - like a food stamp card to make a Nuclear Bomb.

But Obama is an evil, twisted, ignorant, perverted creature who should be locked up with Hillary Clinton.

However, Donald J. Trump has re - locked the chains back down on the Islamic word and completely freed the UNAPOLOGETIC Americans and given UNAPOLOGETIC Americans a handshake and a pat on the back.

The war was started by Muslims. Muslims will not accept an apology nor will any hard feeliares be resolved by an apology, because Muslims do not have any evidence or proof toi present to their enemies - that they are serving the God Of Abraham -

Nor any evidence or proof that any Muslims or even that Mohammad was descendants of Abraham.

But rather the evidence proves and shows that they are the descendants of all of the surrounding neighbors of the Israelites in and around Canaan. This INFORMATION war has also been lost by the Muslims failure to completely destroy all evidence that proves that Muslims and Mohammad was not a descendant of Ishmael or Abraham.

Muslims began the War - to force You to believe that their prophet and Quran is the product of Abraham and the God of Abraham.

Muslims did NOT began the War - to force You to give them the RIGHT to express and explain or to PROVE their claims to YOU.

They want to FORCE YOU to accept and believe that their prophet and Quran is the product of Abraham and the God of Abraham. when there is no proof, history, and no evidence. - There is no way to work it out, other than the Muslim world realizing and facing the current fact that the Islamic Military is incapable of and unable to destroy Israel. This is all that Muslims know about and realize and what they think about and ALL THAT matters - is the current situation of warfare and the ability or inability to destroy the Idea of Israel.

Other than that, anything else that Muslims are looking for is a campaign and propaganda to make Jews and their Allies look bad and causing us to be destroyed by wounding us with a zillion tiny cuts from behind and propagandizing messages to persuade American citizens to betray American values in order to enforce their Islamic policies by using our weaker and uneducated citizens - which all - place stumbling blocks before Americas path,

Forum List

Back