Do We Finally Have Proof That Ruby Freeman Is Guilty Of Treason??

I will call you out for lying when you lie, like when you people claim that Trump praised w.s. when he instead denounced them repeatedly.

But, you pointing out that we think we are at war with you, when you have been waging a scorched earth war with us for decades now,

is you not lying. Though I guess an argument could be made that you are lying by omission, by leaving out all the vast justification for our position and acting like we are being unreasonable.

When you people are so bat shit crazy and rabidly hostile.
Biden denounced White Supremacists too

However, that doesn't stop folks like you from calling him a white supremacist

Seems to be that simply "denouncing white supremacists" isn't enough to stop folks like you thinking one is or isn't a white supremacist...

Meanwhile, the rest of us who are not intellectually dishonest morons -- we pay attention to the fact tons of white supremacist groups keep praising Trump....not Biden

So do we have proof that Ruby and her daughter stole the election and needs to be arrested??

Why do you folks keep dodging my question??

Jeez, it's been over a year now. I'm looking forward to the future. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I heard Trump's support among hispanics is climbing a lot. Thanks to Joe Fucking Biden.

Biden denounced White Supremacists too

However, that doesn't stop folks like you from calling him a white supremacist

Seems to be that simply "denouncing white supremacists" isn't enough to stop folks like you thinking one is or isn't a white supremacist...

Meanwhile, the rest of us who are not intellectually dishonest morons -- we pay attention to the fact tons of white supremacist groups keep praising Trump....not Biden

1. I don't think I have ever called him a w.s.

2. So, you take what w.s. say at face value? HOw interesting. Me? I find that most of what I hear them saying is dishonest at some level.

3. My point stands. Trump repeatedly denounced w.s. You people lied about that. I call you on it. Because it shows that you are liars. You are liars. NOthing you say can be trusted.

1. I don't think I have ever called him a w.s.

2. So, you take what w.s. say at face value? HOw interesting. Me? I find that most of what I hear them saying is dishonest at some level.

3. My point stands. Trump repeatedly denounced w.s. You people lied about that. I call you on it. Because it shows that you are liars. You are liars. NOthing you say can be trusted.
1. Yes, you have..in fact, you are the one who stupidly keeps calling Democrats in general the racist party..both anti-white and anti-black...which is a position only a cognitively deficient moron can hold...

2. I take what WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO more seriously than what say...do you recall any of them holding rallies in support of Biden...or in support of Democratic initiatives like expanding voting rights, gay rights?

3. As covered in both points 1 and 2.....denouncing white supremacists mean nothing if your ACTIONS don't match....As Lee Atwater said...being OVERTLY racist hurts you now...so you gotta be more covert....

Furthermore...why do you keep dodging the POINT OF THE THREAD......Did Ruby and her daughter commit treason?? Do they need to be arrested and put in jail??

1. Yes, you have..in fact, you are the one who stupidly keeps calling Democrats in general the racist party..both anti-white and anti-black...which is a position only a cognitively deficient moron can hold...

Well, you are teh part of anti-white racism. You support massive discrimination in hiring and promotion and education in favor of blacks and against whites.

That is anti-white racims. ONly a complete retard could claim otherwise.

2. I take what WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO more seriously than what say...do you recall any of them holding rallies in support of Biden...or in support of Democratic initiatives like expanding voting rights, gay rights?

Nope. In your last post you made a big point about what they said. Now you are changing your tune, the moment I call you on it. That is because you knew what you said, was shit when you said it. What you just said is shit too.

3. As covered in both points 1 and 2.....denouncing white supremacists mean nothing if your ACTIONS don't match....As Lee Atwater said...being OVERTLY racist hurts you now...so you gotta be more covert....

Lee Atwater also said that his generation of Southerns were the first that were not racist. Got that? Southerns Boomers or younger are by Lee Atwater's words, NOT RACIST.

You really ready to embrace Atwater, or is that just some more shit you were spouting from your face hole?

Furthermore...why do you keep dodging the POINT OF THE THREAD......Did Ruby and her daughter commit treason?? Do they need to be arrested and put in jail??

Because I don't care. I'm more about looking ahead to the next election than about the last.

Well, you are teh part of anti-white racism. You support massive discrimination in hiring and promotion and education in favor of blacks and against whites.

That is anti-white racims. ONly a complete retard could claim otherwise.

Nope. In your last post you made a big point about what they said. Now you are changing your tune, the moment I call you on it. That is because you knew what you said, was shit when you said it. What you just said is shit too.

Lee Atwater also said that his generation of Southerns were the first that were not racist. Got that? Southerns Boomers or younger are by Lee Atwater's words, NOT RACIST.

You really ready to embrace Atwater, or is that just some more shit you were spouting from your face hole?

Because I don't care. I'm more about looking ahead to the next election than about the last.
Lol @ I don't care....that is code for -- I am too much of a coward to admit that these people were demonized based on nothing but a lie...

And I never said "I go by what White supremacists say" --- your dumb ass brought up the fact that Trump denounced white supremacists as some short of shield against criticism..so I brought up the fact that Biden also denounced white supremacy...but that didn't stop you from calling him both anti-black and anti-white....

And you have the audacity to call me anti-white...based on nothing but the fact I call out cowards like you...and that is a personal problem...

But I am use to Neo-Confederate racists like you calling me anti-white.....

Lol @ I don't care....that is code for -- I am too much of a coward to admit that these people were demonized based on nothing but a lie...

And I never said "I go by what White supremacists say" --- your dumb ass brought up the fact that Trump denounced white supremacists as some short of shield against criticism..so I brought up the fact that Biden also denounced white supremacy...but that didn't stop you from calling him both anti-black and anti-white....

And you have the audacity to call me anti-white...based on nothing but the fact I call out cowards like you...and that is a personal problem...

But I am use to Neo-Confederate racists like you calling me anti-white.....

YOur words from post 22,

- "we pay attention to the fact tons of white supremacist groups keep praising Trump....not Biden"

That is you citing the words of w.s., and taking their words at face value.

Question. Do you think that w.s. know that they are a hated fringe and that their words will be used by people like you to undermine Trump?

"Weeks after the 2020 election, a Chicago publicist for hip-hop artist Kanye West traveled to the suburban home of Ruby Freeman, a frightened Georgia election worker who was facing death threats after being falsely accused by former President Donald Trump of manipulating votes. The visitor, Trevian Kutti, said she was sent by a “high-profile individual,” whom she didn’t identify, to give Freeman an urgent message: confess to Trump’s voter-fraud allegations, or people would come to her home in 48 hours, and she’d go to jail.

Starting on Dec. 3, Trump and his campaign repeatedly accused Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, of illegally counting phony mail-in ballots after pulling them from mysterious suitcases -- In fact, the “suitcases” were standard ballot containers, and the votes were properly counted, county and state officials quickly confirmed, refuting the fraud claims. But Trump and his allies continued to accuse Freeman and Moss of election-rigging. The allegations inspired hundreds of threats and harassing messages against them and their family members."

Since this woman and her daughter are said to be "GUILTY" of stealing the Georgia election; thus guilty of stealing the presidential election -- why have they not been arrested yet? And what should their punishment be? Just prison? Or should they be put to death? Many threads were posted on this very message board repeating the same allegations..that these women stole the election...because they were seen on camera being black and counting ballots; in a majority black precinct...obviously they had to be guilty of something...anything....anything we imagine if need be...

The fact of the matter is...Conservatives are outright lying, fearmongering and using these black women as scapegoats, per usual...Is it normal to go around threatening election workers?? Nope....Is it normal to pass yourself off as law enforcement and claim someone is going to be arrested if they don't confess to your bullshit conspiracy?? Nope...And hey, if some nutcases show up at this family's home; banging on the door repeatedly, trying to get in (which happened multiple times) -- oh well, anything to "own the libs" -- She would have actually had the right to fear for her safety and gun these people down; but this woman called the police instead..and as of yet, nothing has been done.....

And to make matters worse; we now have a dumb ass like Perdue deciding to rehash this bullshit again -- demonizing these women again....who have done NOTHING....this family will get a new wave of harassment......All of this done to justify the Republican effort of taking control of election boards in majority Democratic precincts...like the largest black voting precinct in Georgia...Fulton county..the same county these women live in.....as I have said before...Conservatives have ALWAYS been against black folks voting since the 15th amendment was passed....
You really think I will show up at work when I want to work Ruby and her equally corrupt (notice the little illegal stealing of voter information pass) would actually work quickly at night---if they weren't up to some crime? REALLY?

"Weeks after the 2020 election, a Chicago publicist for hip-hop artist Kanye West traveled to the suburban home of Ruby Freeman, a frightened Georgia election worker who was facing death threats after being falsely accused by former President Donald Trump of manipulating votes. The visitor, Trevian Kutti, said she was sent by a “high-profile individual,” whom she didn’t identify, to give Freeman an urgent message: confess to Trump’s voter-fraud allegations, or people would come to her home in 48 hours, and she’d go to jail.

Starting on Dec. 3, Trump and his campaign repeatedly accused Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, of illegally counting phony mail-in ballots after pulling them from mysterious suitcases -- In fact, the “suitcases” were standard ballot containers, and the votes were properly counted, county and state officials quickly confirmed, refuting the fraud claims. But Trump and his allies continued to accuse Freeman and Moss of election-rigging. The allegations inspired hundreds of threats and harassing messages against them and their family members."

Since this woman and her daughter are said to be "GUILTY" of stealing the Georgia election; thus guilty of stealing the presidential election -- why have they not been arrested yet? And what should their punishment be? Just prison? Or should they be put to death? Many threads were posted on this very message board repeating the same allegations..that these women stole the election...because they were seen on camera being black and counting ballots; in a majority black precinct...obviously they had to be guilty of something...anything....anything we imagine if need be...

The fact of the matter is...Conservatives are outright lying, fearmongering and using these black women as scapegoats, per usual...Is it normal to go around threatening election workers?? Nope....Is it normal to pass yourself off as law enforcement and claim someone is going to be arrested if they don't confess to your bullshit conspiracy?? Nope...And hey, if some nutcases show up at this family's home; banging on the door repeatedly, trying to get in (which happened multiple times) -- oh well, anything to "own the libs" -- She would have actually had the right to fear for her safety and gun these people down; but this woman called the police instead..and as of yet, nothing has been done.....

And to make matters worse; we now have a dumb ass like Perdue deciding to rehash this bullshit again -- demonizing these women again....who have done NOTHING....this family will get a new wave of harassment......All of this done to justify the Republican effort of taking control of election boards in majority Democratic precincts...like the largest black voting precinct in Georgia...Fulton county..the same county these women live in.....as I have said before...Conservatives have ALWAYS been against black folks voting since the 15th amendment was passed....
Oh stop it------they are saying that Ruby Freeman was arrested for fraud in 2010 in SC...I don't know about these claims so I can't say whether it is true or not. Her actions are inconsistent with a worker personality---her chosing to move her ass after midnight is out of character. Her illegally passing shit off to her daughter is alarming.

The head guy though is supposedly a paid campaign soemthing or other---why is he counting votes--this is clearly a conflict and invites fraud.

They were passing off a flash drive---------they were at the least stealing voter information...I believe unless there would another reason to illegal have and pass a flash drive while counting votes.

They were passing off a flash drive---------they were at the least stealing voter information...I believe unless there would another reason to illegal have and pass a flash drive while counting votes.
How many times do you folks care about being debunked??

First it was, we have indisputable proof that Ruby helped to steal the election....

Then when that gets debunked....now its, well, she passed off voting information..and ironically, the only news outlets this is found on -- are the same hack outlets that were wrong about the previous claims made about her...

Tell you what, since what you accuse her can be prosecuted at the state level -- why hasn't any charges been filed?

Forum List

Back