Do we actually think hillary will be going to prison?

Do we really think hillary will be going to prison?

• Yes, there is too much evidence.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No, you are crazy if you think this will happen.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am sticking with the notion that the fix is clearly in for hillary. If and when hillary wins it, that is it. Nothing will come of it. Nothing.

I know I am too cynical about it. Look, if she has NOT been indicted and in prison for ALL of the things she has been ALLOWED to get away with, how can we think this will happen?

Trust me, hoping she goes to prison and Trump wins. I hope he appoints a special prosecutor to bust the whole lot of them.

Really cannot see it happening.

Last edited:
There is a mental complex going on within the minds of Trump supporters. It is the complex that determines why the majority of them worship an anthropomorphic God figure chilling in the clouds.

They cannot distinguish what they want to be true with what is realistic. To them, they are one in the same.

I at least voted so you know what I think.

If she is elected, heaven forbid, then it is over, no impeachment, no indictment no nothing. All we will then have to worry about are open borders and nuclear war.

If she isn't elected then Obama will pardon her in the last hour. Much like Billy pardoned the criminal Marc Rich and a host of other contributors to the Clinton bankroll.

There is a mental complex going on within the minds of Trump supporters. It is the same explanation for why the majority of them worship an anthropomorphic God figure chilling in the clouds.

They cannot distinguish what they want to be true with what is realistic. To them, they are one in the same.

I think you are right, we want there to be justice, and their ain't and won't be.

There is a mental complex going on within the minds of Trump supporters. It is the complex that determines why the majority of them worship an anthropomorphic God figure chilling in the clouds.

The God chilling in the clouds gave you the air that you breathe.

I think you are right, we want there to be justice, and their ain't and won't be.

That was not really what I was saying.

As in, you want her to go to jail, so therefore you believe that she will go to jail. There have been quite a few Trump supporters that have openly declared that she is going to jail. Not just hoping that she will go to jail, but they honestly believe she will go to jail.

Same with Trump chances of winning this election. They want him to win, so therefore they believe he will win. Anyone that objectively looks at the electoral college and our countries demographics, knows that is wishful thinking.

That was not really what I was saying.

As in, you want her to go to jail, so therefore you believe that she will go to jail. There have been quite a few Trump supporters that have openly declared that she is going to jail. Not just hoping that she will go to jail, but they honestly believe she will go to jail.

Same with Trump chances of winning this election. They want him to win, so therefore they believe he will win. Anyone that objectively looks at the electoral college and our countries demographics, knows that is wishful thinking.

I think what I posted follows your train of thought. I doubt she will ever see jail but I thought the same for other rich folks that went to jail.

I still say we see the corruption the usurping of justice and we just would like to see an establishment insider who clearly has violated law be brought to justice. It won't happen but that certainly doesn't mean it should not happen.

I am sticking with the notion that the fix is clearly in for hillary. If and when hillary wins it, that is it. Nothing will come of it. Nothing.

I know I am too cynical about it. Look, if she has been indicted and in prison for ALL of the things she has been ALLOWED to get away with, how can we think this will happen?

Trust me, hoping she goes to prison and Trump wins. I hope he appoints a special prosecutor to bust the whole lot of them.

WUT?

This a government of laws not men.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Hillary won't go to prison . Huma will.

I know I am too cynical about it. Look, if she has been indicted and in prison for ALL of the things she has been ALLOWED to get away with, how can we think this will happen?

WUT?

This a government of laws not men.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Hillary won't go to prison . Huma will.

I just wonder how many will pay the price to protect Hillary. It was 15 in the Whitewater investigation. I am thinking with Huma and Weiner it could end up being a lot more lives ruined by Hillary.

I at least voted so you know what I think.

If she is elected, heaven forbid, then it is over, no impeachment, no indictment no nothing. All we will then have to worry about are open borders and nuclear war.

If she isn't elected then Obama will pardon her in the last hour. Much like Billy pardoned the criminal Marc Rich and a host of other contributors to the Clinton bankroll.

If she wins I will embrace a nuclear war.

Forum List

Back