Do voters understand that GOP economics is a catastrophe in the making?

If we are engaged in a shooting war over korea or taiwan you better believe china will embargo vital products that we need but dont produce here

How will China do with no new oil shipments?
China has oil from around the world and does not depend on America for that

you are thinking of Imperial Japan in 1941

If we're in a shooting war, how does that "oil from around the world" make the trip to China?
In tankers guarded by the chinese navy

or from new oil deposits discovered in the South China Sea guarded by the new islands china recently built

all at our expense since American consumers gave china the money for their new navy and expansion of territory

So when we stop the tankers, we'll also be sinking the Chinese navy. A two-fer.
I mentioned a shooting war with china but it may only be a shooting war with chinas proxy north korea

in which case it would mean war with it stop the tankers

I dont know what your problem is

do you love chinese imports so much that you are willing to risk US security by our total dependance on china?

it may only be a shooting war with chinas proxy north korea

North Korea? Meh.

I don't have a problem with your claim that China will destroy their own economy to do a tiny bit of damage to the US. I don't have a problem with your claim that cutting off their exports to us would in any way stop us from responding when they try to invade South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

If I had a problem I wouldn't be pointing out the huge holes in your claims.
And chuckling. I wouldn't be chuckling.

you are thinking of Imperial Japan in 1941

If we're in a shooting war, how does that "oil from around the world" make the trip to China?

or from new oil deposits discovered in the South China Sea guarded by the new islands china recently built

all at our expense since American consumers gave china the money for their new navy and expansion of territory

I mentioned a shooting war with china but it may only be a shooting war with chinas proxy north korea

do you love chinese imports so much that you are willing to risk US security by our total dependance on china?

North Korea? Meh.

I don't have a problem with your claim that China will destroy their own economy to do a tiny bit of damage to the US. I don't have a problem with your claim that cutting off their exports to us would in any way stop us from responding when they try to invade South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

There is no huge hole in my claim that our trade policy with china is hurting the US in many different ways

North Korea? Meh.

There is no huge hole in my claim that our trade policy with china is hurting the US in many different ways

You claimed that they could cut off their mostly cheap exports to the US in order to invade Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. You claimed that huge damage to their own economy would somehow stop us from responding.
Just silly.

You claimed that China's oil imports would continue, because of their joke of a navy.

That's what I'm mocking.
Don't fall back on "our trade policy could be better".

North Korea? Meh.

You claimed that they could cut off their mostly cheap exports to the US in order to invade Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. You claimed that huge damage to their own economy would somehow stop us from responding.
Just silly.

You claimed that China's oil imports would continue, because of their joke of a navy.

That's what I'm mocking.
There is no way I can predict the future

all I can do is offer possibilities that are affected by many variables

china’s short term goal is to rule asia and to be the world largest and eventually only superpower

and every American president starting with Nixon through obama has assisted them in that goal

North Korea? Meh.

Just silly.

That's what I'm mocking.

china’s short term goal is to rule asia and to be the world largest and eventually only superpower

and every American president starting with Nixon through obama has assisted them in that goal

Which is why they'd be stupid to harm their own economy by cutting off their cheap exports to the US.

North Korea? Meh.

Just silly.

That's what I'm mocking.

Which is why they'd be stupid to harm their own economy by cutting off their cheap exports to the US.
History is filled nations doing stupid things

the japanese attack on Pearl Harbor for instance

or the First World War

North Korea? Meh.

Just silly.

That's what I'm mocking.

or the First World War

Be sure to ping me when China decides to cut off their exports to the US.

Just silly.

That's what I'm mocking.

or the First World War

And you be sure to write me if you ever wake up and notice the growing menace of china

Just silly.

That's what I'm mocking.

or the First World War

And you be sure to write me if you ever wake up and notice the growing menace of china

China sucks. The Commies suck.
We never should have given them Most-Favored-Nation status.

Now tell me more about them invading Japan and South Korea with no oil shipments.

or the First World War

China sucks. The Commies suck.
We never should have given them Most-Favored-Nation status.

Now tell me more about them invading Japan and South Korea with no oil shipments.
They are unlikely to invade either

but the possibility is there because of our weakness

and if not physical invasion certainly economic and military domination

Having Americans work for slave wages and in slave conditions it a worse solution than tariffs

Americans have the best wages and jobs in the world and that is after crippling liberal policies: taxes, unions, budget deficits, regulations, intellectual property theft, forced technology transfer etc etc. Eliminate the liberalism and 30 million liberal illegals and we would be doing far far better.
Now surely you are catching on??

what trump and trump voters are seeking is balanced trade that benefits all countries but does not weaken the US

So you want a trade war with all countries with a lower wage rate than ours??? Why not make trade illegal then there are no deficits???

Forum List

Back