Do unto others

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
As you would have them do unto you

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Tell the Republicans: "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

Republicans are rushing forward to repeal the Affordable Care Act. And the whole time, they are ranting and raving about "government health care" and how awful it is.

Except, apparently, when it comes to themselves. And their own government-subsidized health care. That's right -- they get health care, and the federal government picks up most of the tab.

So they want to take away health care from millions, but still keep their own sweetheart deal? No way.

Send the Republicans a message. Tell them "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

They have said repeatedly that they will not pull the rug out from under anyone so why do ewe persist in lying and saying they are taking health care away?

Which congress-people, exactly are "ranting and raving about 'government health care' and how awful it is."

None of them.

Edward, are you old enough to drive? This sort of whining is usually reserved to high school sophomores, if you catch my drift.

They have said repeatedly that they will not pull the rug out from under anyone so why do ewe persist in lying and saying they are taking health care away?

I heard the other day after you wrote your thread that they will put it in the states hands of coarse...But....
Are cutting funds to the states by millions...and millions..

Now I find that to be cleaver dishonesty actually ( probably for 2018 elections reasons ), sort of like killing someone but making it look like someone else did it..

Because it sounds better when you lie and trash the truth.

Ryan and McConnell are scum bags of the earth..they certainly do not have the best interest of the people in mind for anything..they are paid off scum of the earth..
I remind them on Twitter all of the time...:lol:

Who is lying ??? With them what they say all depends on what side of the bed they get up on HOW dare they even suggest putting people at harm while they have gov't funded HC ??

Who is lying ??? With them what they say all depends on what side of the bed they get up on HOW dare they even suggest putting people at harm while they have gov't funded HC ??
Have they done it? Then you lie! Why do you lie?

I heard the other day after you wrote your thread that they will put it in the states hands of coarse...But....

Now I find that to be cleaver dishonesty actually ( probably for 2018 elections reasons ), sort of like killing someone but making it look like someone else did it..
Speak English!

Speak English!

Medicaid is now funded by the federal government and states together and it has an open-ended funding stream, meaning it pays for all health costs to which its beneficiaries are entitled under the law.

Conservatives who are concerned about the impact the growth in health care spending will have on the federal and state budgets have advocated block grants as a way to cut the Medicaid costs.

But many health policy analysts say that block grants could lead to reductions in care. "A Medicaid block grant program would institute deep cuts to federal funding ... and threaten benefits for tens of millions of low-income families," said Edwin Park, vice president for Health Policy at the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, in a report on the group's website.

Republican Plan To Replace Obamacare Would Turn Medicaid Over To States

Which congress-people, exactly are "ranting and raving about 'government health care' and how awful it is."

None of them.

Edward, are you old enough to drive? This sort of whining is usually reserved to high school sophomores, if you catch my drift.
Are you old enough to read ??

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Tell the Republicans: "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"

Republicans are rushing forward to repeal the Affordable Care Act. And the whole time, they are ranting and raving about "government health care" and how awful it is.

Except, apparently, when it comes to themselves. And their own government-subsidized health care. That's right -- they get health care, and the federal government picks up most of the tab.

So they want to take away health care from millions, but still keep their own sweetheart deal? No way.

Send the Republicans a message. Tell them "Repeal your own government-subsidized health care first, hypocrites!"
Millions of people just like me have no right to healthcare….But we do have a right to earn healthcare. Fact

Have they done it? Then you lie! Why do you lie?
Did you or did you not hear the ceo chump say he'll get rid of obama care?? Now he'll keep a couple of pieces

Speak English!

Medicaid is now funded by the federal government and states together and it has an open-ended funding stream, meaning it pays for all health costs to which its beneficiaries are entitled under the law.

Conservatives who are concerned about the impact the growth in health care spending will have on the federal and state budgets have advocated block grants as a way to cut the Medicaid costs.

But many health policy analysts say that block grants could lead to reductions in care. "A Medicaid block grant program would institute deep cuts to federal funding ... and threaten benefits for tens of millions of low-income families," said Edwin Park, vice president for Health Policy at the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, in a report on the group's website.

Republican Plan To Replace Obamacare Would Turn Medicaid Over To States

Ah no. Medicaid is funded by we the taxpayer.

I as one of those taxpayers am sick and tired of being forced to pay for other peoples needs. You can bet I'm not the only one.

The only winners in that POS the ACA were the people the rest of us were paying for. Everyone else had high deductibles and high premium costs.

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Millions of people just like me have no right to healthcare….But we do have a right to earn healthcare. Fact
No right??? Guess only the wealthy can get health care and not worry about going bankrupt paying for it

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

No right??? Guess only the wealthy can get health care and not worry about going bankrupt paying for it
There's nothing free in life… Live with it

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Not even lunch? Gosh, it's a cruel world.

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

How come every other civilized country in the world has HC for it's people??

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

Guess which party voted for that and not to go on Obamacare?

Hint.....Democrats

Please bring this up some more, we all ripped Pelosi for that.

The reason the republicans didn't do that is because they know.obamacare sucks, democrats said it was great but didn't adopt it.......

Look at what people do, not what they say.

TrumpRyanMcCon_2.jpg

How come every other civilized country in the world has HC for it's people??

Because the people have had been indoctrinated to accept the fact they the workers pay for everyone.

Its been that way since the end of WWII.

Forum List

Back