Do Trump's Own Words Prove He's A FALSE Christian?

Is Trump a False Christian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?"―Donald Trump apparently believes that he is perfect. Only God is perfect. Trump must think he's God!

“I fully think apologizing is a great thing. But you have to be WRONG ... I will absolutely apologize sometime in the hopefully distant future IF I’m ever wrong.”―Donald Trump is sinless, really?

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”―Donald Trump, who apparently never read Jesus's parable about the rich man, the camel, and the eye of the needle

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”―Donald Trump is so much wiser than God!

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.” ―Donald Trump constantly devalues women to their breasts and buttocks.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.”―Donald Trump is supremely confident that Christians will vote for him, no matter what he does!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy."―Donald Trump is winning the votes of FALSE Christians, with comments like these.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”―Donald Trump magnifies his penis, in public!

"When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even."―Donald Trump is the antithesis of Jesus Christ

“When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness.”―Donald Trump belittles Holy Communion and the Body and Blood of Christ

"Two Corinthians, 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. 'Where the Spirit of the Lord is, right? Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.'"―Donald Trump, pretends to have read the Bible, but can't pronounce the names of books of the Bible correctly, and certainly doesn't get the "whole ballgame"

"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?"―Donald Trump apparently believes that he is perfect. Only God is perfect. Trump must think he's God!

“I fully think apologizing is a great thing. But you have to be WRONG ... I will absolutely apologize sometime in the hopefully distant future IF I’m ever wrong.”―Donald Trump is sinless, really?

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”―Donald Trump, who apparently never read Jesus's parable about the rich man, the camel, and the eye of the needle

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”―Donald Trump is so much wiser than God!

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.” ―Donald Trump constantly devalues women to their breasts and buttocks.

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.”―Donald Trump is supremely confident that Christians will vote for him, no matter what he does!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy."―Donald Trump is winning the votes of FALSE Christians, with comments like these.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”―Donald Trump magnifies his penis, in public!

"When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even."―Donald Trump is the antithesis of Jesus Christ

“When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness.”―Donald Trump belittles Holy Communion and the Body and Blood of Christ

"Two Corinthians, 3:17, that's the whole ballgame. 'Where the Spirit of the Lord is, right? Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.'"―Donald Trump, pretends to have read the Bible, but can't pronounce the names of books of the Bible correctly, and certainly doesn't get the "whole ballgame"
It appears to me his testimony of Jesus Christ is intellectual and not spiritual. Same as Obama's.
How many hear consider your signature as disrespectful?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It appears to me his testimony of Jesus Christ is intellectual and not spiritual. Same as Obama's.

Trump was not even talking about God.

Trump sure has you peeing your pants.

Who posed the question, is Trump a false Christian?
That pet mouse in your pocket?

Trump sure has you peeing your pants.

Trump likes little kids who still pee their pants.
Search Results
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl ...

Trump, jfk, bible verses, asteroids... antichrist

Trump, jfk, bible verses, asteroids... antichrist

Trumps actions prove he is anything BUT a Christian ...

The End.

You lefties need to make up your minds. Do you hate Trump because he's too Christian or not enough?

Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

29cm2co.jpg

Here is one of Trump's temples to his god, built with the generous donations of the devoted flock who religiously attend these cathedrals:

20gdzx2.jpg

Here are the traditional pews kindly provided by Trump at his temple, where the faithful can be found 24 hours a day, cleansing their filthy lucre in highly refined ministrations. Some congregants are known to develop obsessive rituals which they believe, if violated, will bring down the wrath of fate on their heads. In this way, Saint Trump has been credited for creating tens of millions of worshipers of his god:

k4umgz.jpg

Here we see a high mass in one of Trump's temples. This one makes the hayseeds feel closer to to Trump's god:

16jggg6.jpg

Mrs Trump the Third, of course, hates homosexuality as much as any Christian.

a3gz5s.jpg

Forum List

Back