Zone1 Do threads die naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Do threads here all die naturally, or can mods secretly block certain posts to make threads die prematurely without the public knowing about censorship?

In fairness, some threads deserve euthanasia.

Q3KQ5D42RRDV5GTVNZBXMH22DA.jpg

Do threads here all die naturally, or can mods secretly block certain posts to make threads die prematurely without the public knowing about censorship?

Just give moderation a head's up when this one dies. We dont' want to burn-out out our thread strangulator algorithm... It runs on dilithium crystals and the supply chain for those sucks right now.

I don’t think it’s done here, but when I was on another forum - run by an extreme leftist who would delete conservative comments - I posted something defending Israel, ans all the liberals came out to blast me as a Jew. It was dozens of them against me, and not a single person took my side. I then learned - because they messaged me - that LOTS of posters were defending me, but that the liberal webmaster was deleting all of their posts in order to hang me out to dry, ans let his liberals give me a good ass-whooping without any pushback.

That‘s all a long way of saying it COULD be done. But this forum here, despite some Issues, has been the best one I’ve participated in in years, and is now the only one.

This is one of the most Free forums online.
Stockholm syndrome. Out of all the prisons out there, one of the most free and one is the least free. It is important to understand the difference between freedom and liberty.

The staff on this site has only one power, and that is the use of censorship. They can use this power to keep spam bots and outsiders out, or they can turn their power against the members. Either way, the ONLY power they have is censorship, so this is the only thing you will ever see them do. Even if they try to hide what they do with their power, they can only use MORE censorship to hide it.

If they are a bad thread, they go to Thread Hell.

If they are a good thread they are inscribed and downloaded into the Holy MainFrame where their words of wisdom can be seen for generations in the Great Universal All Knowing CPU.

Stockholm syndrome. Out of all the prisons out there, one of the most free and one is the least free. It is important to understand the difference between freedom and liberty.

The staff on this site has only one power, and that is the use of censorship. They can use this power to keep spam bots and outsiders out, or they can turn their power against the members. Either way, the ONLY power they have is censorship, so this is the only thing you will ever see them do. Even if they try to hide what they do with their power, they can only use MORE censorship to hide it.
This "prison" has an open door policy. You are free to leave anytime.

Neither of the two admins who have posted on this thread are willing to confirm or deny that posts can secretly be selectively blocked to secretary manipulate the outcome of a thread. Both of them have only one power that the rest of us do not have, which is the power to censor things.

My subjective opinion, based upon the replies from the mods on this thread and the radical new censorship campaign that underway, is that censorship IS being used this way on this site. Censorship is almost all done anonymously and is meant to deceive those who read the altered content, so I will assume that this is being done on this site. The only thing I really need to know in order to have the answer is if the software has the capability of doing what I am asking about, and that will give me the answer to what really happens here.

LOTS of posters were defending me, but that the liberal webmaster was deleting all of their posts

Ain't that always the way--- their position is so weak that they cannot stand any real debate at all, then arrange so that they can cancel you so that then they tell each other that your opinion is the exception and that the vast majority believe like them.

And we see now after the SCOTUS rulings why that is--- if the Right does to them even a little of what they do everyday, it's like the end of the world, and certainly, democracy itself! :smoke:

Ain't that always the way--- their position is so weak that they cannot stand any real debate at all, then arrange so that they can cancel you so that then they tell each other that your opinion is the exception and that the vast majority believe like them.

And we see now after the SCOTUS rulings why that is--- if the Right does to them even a little of what they do everyday, it's like the end of the world, and certainly, democracy itself! :smoke:
Yes, that’s what libs in control of media do. It’s a very deceitful way to manipulate public opinion - make it appear that dissenters are a slim majority and disallow debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back