Do They Really Believe this Sh...Stuff?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Marvel Star Anthony Mackie: America Keeps Black Men from Suceeding
Marvel Star Anthony Mackie:
America Keeps Black Men from Suceeding15,509

Anthony Mackie has a net worth of $8 million dollars and gets paid $475,000 per episode for his current 'Falcon& The Winter Soldier' series. That poor struggling, oppressed bastard....

'America keeps black men from succeeding'? REALLY?

Barak Obama, a black man, was elected President of the United States.

And 'black MAN'? Kinda 'sexist' and selfish, isn't it Anthony? Kamala Harris is both the 1st Black and 1st woman to be elected VP of the united States.

Anthony Mackie has a net worth of $8 million dollars and gets paid $475,000 per episode for his current 'Falcon& The Winter Soldier' series. That poor struggling, oppressed bastard....

And 'black MAN'? Kinda 'sexist' and selfish, isn't it Anthony? Kamala Harris is both the 1st Black and 1st woman to be elected VP of the united States.

No, I don't believe any of your shit.

What was he paid relative to white actors, Sergei?

mans electing a black personality doesn’t mean no more racist scum. This board proves that every day.

but keep posting nonsense.

No, I don't believe any of your shit.
Thanks for the emotional ejection of points made / issues claimed by Democrats / liberals, not by me.

:itsok:

Interesting.....the guy now wearing Red-White-Blue as the new Captain America-Falcon hybrid hero, getting paid $475,000 per episode, is claiming America keeps blacks from succeeding.....

:p

You can't make this shite up....

Thanks for the emotional ejection of points made / issues claimed by Democrats / liberals, not by me.

Every time I see that ridiculous piece of shit post something I'm stunned by his absolute stupidity. To top it off, the vacuous parasite riddled turd has the gall to act as if he has something worthwhile to add to a conversation, he makes laughable attempts to question other posters intelligence, makes pathetic attempts to respond with something he might believe is "witty" and runs away when everyone else laughs AT HIM, rather than with him. To top it off he won't just commit suicide already even though he knows deep down what a sniveling piece of involuntarily celibate faggot shit he is. I have stepped around dog piles that contribute more than that malignant assclown.

1624300553166.png

mans electing a black personality doesn’t mean no more racist scum. This board proves that every day.

Considering he's the lead actor I'd bet he makes the most money.
Then you have Samual Jackson,Denzel Wasginton,Will Smith,Morgan Freeman,oh and we cant forget Barry. Although I wish I could.

Then on top of Goo Goblin we get another inane response from this fuckin window licker.

Every time I see that ridiculous piece of shit post something I'm stunned by his absolute stupidity. To top it off, the vacuous parasite riddled turd has the gall to act as if he has something worthwhile to add to a conversation, he makes laughable attempts to question other posters intelligence, makes pathetic attempts to respond with something he might believe is "witty" and runs away when everyone else laughs AT HIM, rather than with him. To top it off he won't just commit suicide already even though he knows deep down what a sniveling piece of involuntarily celibate faggot shit he is. I have stepped around dog piles that contribute more than that malignant assclown.

View attachment 504034
Wow, that was one truly emotional tirade that contributed NOTHING to serious discussion. It equates to an immature child throwing a tantrum and attacking someone for actually believing in facts and fantasy.

What you should find stupid is a liberal actor whose net worth is $8 million declaring America keeps blacks from succeeding. :p

Has anyone told USSC Justice Clarence Thomas that whitey / America has kept him from succeeding? lol

Ty Smith, host of “Cancel This with Ty Smith” on FM talk station Cities 92.9, recently obliterated Critical Race Theory at a packed Illinois school board meeting and shared his personal opinion regarding the curriculum. He talked about his own experiences in communities and that Black folks are telling other Black folks that White folks will always keep them down. He called Critical Race Theory a “lie” and said that it peddles ideology opposite of what Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr preached about.

Two medical degrees. No mom, no dad in the house. Worked my way through college, sat there and hustled my butt off to get through college. You going to tell me somebody look like all y’all white folks kept me from doing it? Are you serious? Not one white person ever came to me and said, ‘Well son, you’re never gonna be able to get nowhere because, you know, the black people,’” Smith said.

Presidents, VPs, professionals with 2 degrees, and he proclaims whites never prevented him from being successful.....

And he's black

1624301682452.png

Blaming someone else for your inability to do something is a cop-out. An Excuse.

View attachment 504034
Wow, that was one truly emotional tirade that contributed NOTHING to serious discussion. It equates to an immature child throwing a tantrum and attacking someone for actually believing in facts and fantasy.

What you should find stupid is a liberal actor whose net worth is $8 million declaring America keeps blacks from succeeding. :p

Has anyone told USSC Justice Clarence Thomas that whitey / America has kept him from succeeding? lol

Ty Smith, host of “Cancel This with Ty Smith” on FM talk station Cities 92.9, recently obliterated Critical Race Theory at a packed Illinois school board meeting and shared his personal opinion regarding the curriculum. He talked about his own experiences in communities and that Black folks are telling other Black folks that White folks will always keep them down. He called Critical Race Theory a “lie” and said that it peddles ideology opposite of what Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr preached about.

Two medical degrees. No mom, no dad in the house. Worked my way through college, sat there and hustled my butt off to get through college. You going to tell me somebody look like all y’all white folks kept me from doing it? Are you serious? Not one white person ever came to me and said, ‘Well son, you’re never gonna be able to get nowhere because, you know, the black people,’” Smith said.

Presidents, VPs, professionals with 2 degrees, and he proclaims whites never prevented him from being successful.....

And he's black

View attachment 504041

Blaming someone else for your inability to do something is a cop-out. An Excuse.
You do realize I was talking about Goo Catcher, and that a "conversation" with him is arguing with a parrot right?

Forum List

Back